I have the best hand your your program either folds me or gives the hand to someone else

I am finished with your cheating program. I promise I will spread the word to as many people as possible. OVER AND OVER I have the best hand your your program either folds me or gives the hand to someone else.

I see you play right now in “London Bridge” , you play against 6-8 other player. I dont know whats the problem, becouse you forget to write it down.

Whats the ods against 6-8 player? 1 to 8? Or you are good inaf win every game?

I did check all player at your table, its unlikely your room have cheater .

BTW be carefull with “mitch1cox” he is a very old and good player. :slight_smile:

Please kindly discribe your problem or why you have this negativity against others or RP. I hope you just a lil bit unpatient or unexperianced player , who will became word champion one day. Have a nice play

I like cheating!!! We need a special class on how to cheat on RP!!! Maybe Happiness can be the teacher! She by far is more attractive than marcipan.

Luke sorry to hear you’re still having trouble. My understanding is that you keep running out of time, then we automatically check you if that’s available otherwise we’ll fold your hand regardless of what you have. I strongly suggest playing on the regular speed tables that give you 20 seconds of thinking time. The 10 second tables are pretty quick, especially if you’re getting used to the table. We’re planning to add quick bet buttons shortly, which I think will go a long way to helping you act in time, as right now the slider and number entry box are a bit fiddly to use when time is short.