I can't win an allin to save my life

This is going to be case closed of why no one can convince me there’s something wrong with this site.

I cannot remember the last time if it ever happened that I’m all in and my opponent calls on a flush draw DIDN’T HIT THEIR FLUSH!

I rest my case. Jury finds Replay guilty.

Dude who only started playing since the month that thread was made has THIRTY SIX BILLION CHIPS.

LMFAO

Another thing I’ve noticed if I have pocket Jacks, I may as well fold them preflop because every time I have them someone has Kings or Aces. Stop saying it’s a random deck.

Yes the site was hacked in a major way and allows anyone to reasonably question the integrity of the game. However you are not reasonably questioning anything since you offer no evidence beyond the fact you lost a few hands. What you are describing can be dismissed as statistical clumping.

Replay variance is much higher since almost every flop is multiway and people play almost any two cards and chase any draw regardless of price. I don’t care how good of a poker player you are you need to have a deep bankroll on Replay or you’re going to go bust quickly.

Just stop you’re wasting your time the site is rigged.

When I’m allin with a decent amount of chips (and this is all tournament talk because that’s all I play I don’t play cash I play tournament where you each start out with the same chips) 90% of the time there’s only 1 caller, and I’m always ahead and practically always get beat. Where’s the fairness is that? It’s not 5 people calling it’s me against one opponent and they hit their card practically every time. On occasion my cards hold up but it’s rare.

But again I don’t recall the opponent calling my all in or if they shove first being on a flush draw and not hitting it. That is pathetic. If I see two of hearts spades diamonds of hearts I may as well fold cause you can bet your ass a third one is coming. But it doesn’t happen for me.

You’re not making a reasoned argument you’re just ranting about your bad beats. Take a break from poker and do something else for a while until you calm down.

No I’m fine playing poker in real life, it’s just this crap site like I said I’m a winner in real poker and a loser on here, despite having the better cards until the river or turn and then it flips.

1 Like

You can’t justify to me how I’ve never won an all in against a flush draw. Go ahead and try and waste your breath.

That’s not bad beats, that’s bad PROGRAMMING.

Present evidence of this or stop posting. For example, do a statistical analysis on a dataset of at least 10000 hands that shows an anomaly. If the site is rigged as badly as you say this should be easy. This is my final reply. Have a good night.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure I made it up for what benefit to me? There isn’t any. I’m not going to spend hours going over thousands of hands to prove something to you that you yourself already know.

Just close the thread I’ve said my opinion I don’t have anyone really agreeing with me so I guess your site is legit and I’m just really really really really unlucky on here no matter how many accounts I make and shouldn’t play here.

Closing the thread at the request of the original poster.