I can't win an allin to save my life

I play multi-player tournaments and sit-n-gos 99% of the time. I know they’re hard to win. I’m not complaining that I’m not winning. This isn’t boo hoo I didn’t win so I’m mad. This is feeling like I can’t win with my two cards no matter what they are if it’s an all-in hand. Doesn’t matter if they pushed all-in or me. Ok maybe 5% of the time I do win them I’m talking when I’m favored but it’s not realistic. Don’t try to sell me on having bad runs your programming is screwed up I don’t know why you want to punish people who want a completely random experience like in real life because this is not it.

Everytime I’m allin I’d say 80% of the time I have the stronger cards vs. the caller. Yet, they hit their card. Example of just today AA me vs AK them they flop a straight, probably 15 other times just today alone that I’ve got the better hand and they suck out. And if on occasion I have the weaker hand I never hit a card to beat them. I can’t remember it happening.

Also I’ve seen patterns such as at least 4 times in the last week I flop the nut straight go all-in only for someone to call with one pair and hit runner runner for the full house. The odds of that are astronomically low yet it’s happened 4-5 times in a week to me? Also when I have Jacks I’m almost always up against AA or KK. I should just fold them. Well that’s assuming I’m going to play this rigged poker anymore.

I’ve being playing live poker for 20 years and I’m sorry to say Replay Poker is NOT The same thing. Maybe there’s some replay employees not in the know I have no idea maybe just the programmers and the CEO I have no idea but somebody knows something and it’s just sad that you rob people of a good experience because the setup is the best on the internet because I love tournaments but you’ve broken my spirit and I can’t do it anymore.

2 Likes

I agree, online poker is not the same as live poker.

3 Likes

The cards are not random on Replay. I don’t care what independent company that supposedly tested 1 million hands says.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I would be willing to bet that the independent company doesn’t much care what you say either. Now what?

4 Likes

you are not alone. I go through same stuff and also notice patterns. I rarely play anymore

1 Like

@Jayinem2022

Well that’s 2 all-ins within 20 hands of each other you won. I couldn’t be bothered to look any further through your last session history. Maybe it would be a good exercise to go back and review your last 1000 hands.

1 Like

@Jayinem2022

@Jayinem2022

I changed my mind and looked at about 100 hands. Obviously miss-remembering your hands, rather than RP cheating, is the issue

7 Likes

Sometimes you’re the windshield,
sometimes you’re the bug.
Sometimes you’re the Louisville Slugger baby,
sometimes you’re the ball.
Sometimes it all comes together baby,
sometimes you’re going to lose it all -Mark Knofler

5 Likes

Oh great. So you’re overly-emotional and refuse to consider evidence and accept responsibility.

@Jayinem2022
And here you are cracking AA with KJc

1 Like

People that continually complain like this don’t let the facts get in the way of their opinions. Wildpokerdude seems to just look for others like him so he can chime in with his bs. These people don’t look at their hand histories because they would see that wouldn’t sync with their misguided opinions.

3 Likes

yeah cause I make things up rolls eyes. if only players play my hands and see what I go through than probably change their minds. I get it, I not replay’s favorites and its ok with me. I rarely play now anyway.

Same thing happened to me a hundred times. The villain has only 1 or 2 outs and hits it most times. On the other hand I have only 1 or 2 outs and I hit it the same amount of times…There is no bias. It must be the software, the poker site skewed in favor of the loser so he will come back! It happens a lot on Replay Poker…I have been playing a lot on ACR with real money…It happens there 4 or 5 times normal there as well…both ways WTF…Do they have the same software orrrrrr…we are playing 6 or 8 times the hands played by live players…Is that the reason there are more bad beets? are we just a bunch of paranoid idiots??? I go with the idiots version!!! P.S beets are a vegetable, about as high as paranoid poker minds go!

2 Likes

@wildpokerdude
Based on the hands I reviewed in the session Jayinem was playing, would you agree that
A)He was mistaken when alleging he won only 5% of all-ins
B)If you run the hands he won with through an odds calculator he would have lost a high percentage of them.

Actually I would love a response from @Jayinem2022 on this too.

Have you hear of “too many outs”… I feel like if I have 8 or nine outs to win a showdown on the river I will miss consistently. Conversely if I only have 2 cards to pull the win I will hit. I have talked about this before at cash games and online. Statistics only work over a large sample. Jayinem doesn’t appear to take sample size in to consideration only his feelings about the win/loss rate at showdown. Its understandable of course when you think about how much a bad beat hurts, but a bad win doesn’t even register. I rarely think after a win at showdown, man… that guy had way better cards than me I got super lucky…

Can we sue whoever gave bugs helmets?

2 Likes

your so absolutley right! it is not completely random. and its sad that there isn,t a online poker site that is. its all pre select cards that is what the program is. they have a schedule to keep in order to for fill there gaming selections. you can see this on occasion when the game has a clich and all of a sudden it speeds up your moved to another table and before your there the cards are open to you and its your turn, and you have less then 5 sec to make a decsison or it sits you out and you have to click back in. then it slows down and goes back to normal on the deal. this is just one of many issues that shows its not random play.

yes i agree this is not live poker.its video poker not the same at all

@anyonecanwin
The original poster alleged they lost over 95% of all-ins they are involved in

I looked at the session they were playing and found the hands posted above. The first 5 happened in an hour and a quarter. Just by their own numbers they must have lost at least 95 all-ins in that time space.

1 Like