I am the greatest

Paper champs don’t scare me.

GL - you’ll need it

The REAL GOAT :goat:

Bud grow up b/c I am NOTHING u want to play with … Just read my profile and DREAM so please show up and take me on or STFU

The Goat :goat: :rofl:

1 Like

His lips must be real sore from tooting his own horn lol
I hear they are serving Humble Pie in the lobby so i ordered you a LARGE slice pokerking
Merry Christmas

1 Like

I don’t know The Goat.

But I know of The Goat. Whispered legends around campfires, told in the dark of winter where frost forms from the spoken words as if the very air around them has something to fear. Hushed tones… dark tones.

I know of the Goat.

And I know you do not come for The Goat.

The Goat comes for you.

3 Likes

Come play me in the 2k Knockout SNG’s.

I wish I had your talent - I’m just a below average player learning the ropes - you must be 1 of those sharks I hear about.
Thx for putting a smile on my face during these trying times.

3 Likes

Bud I am not going to come after u … I just played b/c of a bet the 2.5k SnG weekly and won 9 of 20 games played for a Replay Record once again look it up , You my friend have met The GOAT Period … I sent u a friend request so u can play me any time u feel like one of the big boys but remember ur lane cause little cars get run over by Big Goats :goat: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pokerking3344 I also think Trash Talking in poker is okay (since I’m not very sensitive) but I do understand why the other thread was closed. After all, this is an online site and I would imagine it would be really tedious to maintain control when individuals specifically start attacking others. But, what are you going to do except maybe start stalking them.

As @Goatsoup mentioned if you can qualify I also hope to play against you in the annual RPOS tournaments and/or the Final Game . You should check it out. Also, there’s another annual tournament which I mentioned in that other thread which you should find to your liking.

Rocky cried when he beat Joe because Joe was his Idol.
If Joe was the best in Rocky’s eyes that is good enough for me.

Replay is a place where we can have fun, play hard, banter with each other and at times have heated debates - This is not a place for you @pokerking3344 if you cant deal witth that - This thread can go on and on, but that is what you want

So we no longer reply !!!

Good Luck at the tables

6 Likes

He wasn’t the best after that fight :wink:

1 Like

YES!

1 Like

I am THE BIG GOAT :goat:

I wish I had Skillz that Killz like you do - its the holidays so maybe I can get lucky and win some chips this weekend .

1 Like

I would of liked to see Ali VS Tyson when they were both at top peak - best fight i ever saw- hagler VS hearns

Just a thought, “The Greatest” should have a theme song, A Battle Cry, So Maybe? :clown_face:

1 Like

Maybe the theme from jaws would be better? Even more apropos if a bad beat happens.

1 Like

WOW…seems the greatest has fallen. who had the honor of dethroning him (pokerking) :wink:

2 Likes

Think he needs to go back to King School :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like