I am playing in a tournament and it keeps switching my table and when my turn comes up no cards are shown

daily million tournament 725 pm

Hi morrellian

The tech team is investigate the many switch issue. Especially when in Freerolls (or other big tourneys) a lot of players fall out and move on the same time.

You had a low stack when they was moved often? If you come in a new room between the blinds and the dealer button, you have to wait a hand, so that the blinds comes to the right players. Maybe that was that you had no cards? Or did you pay ante and got no cards or it was for more hands?

Please let us know. Greetings Happiness.

I’ve one more question. If a tables closes all players move. When you moved many times, you was the only player who moved or the whole table?

That is important to know for us.

it happened again on hand number 70947482 or 70947481. there was six players left in the tournament and when it comes to me no cards show up but the clock is running. thanks

Hi morrellian.

Unfortunately it is not the right hand number i think. http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/70947482

But they can use it to find the right hand i hope.

I’ve sent it to the staff. It is very irritating not knowing why some players have this problem and others not. And it happens sometimes, not every time.

The tech team is working on it, but it is still not working perfect i see.

Not sure which browser you use, the best is using Google Chrome.

Also your flash player “Adobe” must be up-to-date. And it helps to remove your cookies (and browser history regulary)

But i forwarded it to the staff.

They let you know more soon.

Greetings Happiness.

So, right now the way rebalancing is set up to work, is that it’ll move the player with the lowest chip count from the biggest tables. I think this is part of the problem, as it often means that the same player gets constantly moved around. We’re going this selection, so it’s not the same player every time.

About losing your seat after a rebalance we’re still investigating, but if it’s not already fixed, rest assured we’ll get to the bottom of it.

thanks. you guys run a great site. thank you