I am from u.k not u.s

i am from u.k not u.s

I’m from the Twilight Zone!!!

Flag is based on your IP, not your exact location, therefore, can be different. I did write you PM with details, if you still want change your flag, please contact ReplayPoker in privet channels, like : support@replaypoker.com

Thanks

Hi babsterry,

The country flag that shows up on your player profile is actually automatically updated based on your IP address & location every time you login to the site, we do not currently have a way to manually override this information.

There are a couple things you can try to get your flag to show correctly. The first thing you can try to do is to log out of and log back into the site as it should force a refresh of the latest IP you have logged in from. You can also try clearing your browser cache & cookies and then restarting your browser and/or computer to see if that helps.

If it doesn’t, that probably means that it’s something with your Internet Service Provider that’s causing your IP location to be off, or perhaps you’re using a VPN or Proxy that can affect this as well.

Hope that helps!

babsterry, are you accessing the site from the US? Or are you in the UK and yet it’s saying you’re in the US? If the latter, then are you using any sort of proxy server to access the internet?