HTML5 Table Feedback

Tried again today.
Same thing, table won’t open.

Visited

Your browser scores 480 out of 555 points
You are using Waterfox 56.3 on Windows 7

I do notice on the beta tables, it only states:

OPEN TABLE

whereas, if I select a “Regular” ring game.

It states:

OPEN TABLE… … … . … … … …PLAY NOW

beta tables don’t have a play now. just open table and should load. click a seat and then give you option how many chips you want to sit with and hit ok.

It might be worth trying Chrome as it scores 535 out of 555.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know you had trouble on Waterfox, @heyortin. Looks like the browser isn’t currently supported. I’ve passed this along to our tech team. If you’d like to try out the tables now, regular ol’ Firefox should work.

Well thank you very much!

I figured I was an “oddball” that’s exactly why I signed up as a tester.

That’s what testing is all about, right?

Using another browser is always an option.

Not necessarily my preferred option…

But as a poker player, it’s always nice to have options!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely! Not sure we would have found that out otherwise.

I also got 535 of 555, I’m also on Chrome.

I tried Tor and am getting the same results, I don’t know why.

Then I tried Firefox, (unknown version) and I’m able to play just fine.

That takes care of that.

Thanks!

I did report one observation right away, I don’t know if I should repeat it here or not…

I use the “rotate seat” and “auto muck” options very often, probably 5-6 time per game. (If I’m doing things right) :slightly_smiling_face:
These options are now within the “settings” menu.

When I first sat down, I wound up hitting the “Replay Last Hand” (looks similar to rotate seat) multiple times before realizing something was amiss.

I see plenty of room in the lower right of the game board…
It’d be nice to have these buttons readily available with only one click away.
(I know, I know, like the old version)

I know the place is called “Replay Poker”, but I honestly never use the feature during a game.
Don’t know why those buttons would get real estate preference over something that is used more often.

Also had a problem with the chat.
It stopped automatically scrolling.
Not a problem as I am sure that will be fixed.

I’ll play again tomorrow, try and get the feeling of the new format.

Overall, not bad.

But for a crabby old man such as myself, it’s just a matter of time before I say it’s 1000X better than what we are dealing with now, which if I understand correctly, MUST BE REPLACED EVENTUALLY

To the developers…
Great work!
Almost perfect!

1 Like

yes, the auto scroll is temperamental for me (and others) too, it wouldn’t hurt to report it in feedback.

2 Likes

It won’t work with my iPad says it’s not compatible with flash player

The new HTML5 tables don’t use Flash…any chance you’re trying to play the old flash tables as opposed to the ones marked “beta”?

1 Like

Jmon,you have to download puffin browser and it works through that perfect on your ipad

1 Like

Was about to enter a MTT,
Have a few minutes before the cutoff.

Just for kicks
Clicked on the “Ring Games” and then on one of the Beta tables

And open it did!!!

Looks like it’s confirmed to be working on my waterfox browser.
(no one to play against)

Thanks to whomever

Mucho appreciated!

2 Likes

To our testers - looks like the latest push has caused errors when you sit at the table. I’ve informed our tech team and will update as soon as I have more news.

3 Likes

Beta tables are up and running again. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

I have an oddball question for ya, do we get credit for our 50 plays if we are able to beta test play during off hours ie other times than the set 1-3p and 7-9p.?

tks :slight_smile:

@fizzymint: Beta Tester Guide: Please help:

Somewhere on here I read your request for us to test out the newly updated/improved parts you would like the testers to be sure to try out and I can’t find that list. I’m pretty sure you asked us to be sure to try out every game, to try out chat, to try out notes, but there was more? Is there a place we can easily find a list of things you’ve changed/improved and you would like us to try and report; in addition to the regular trial and error feedback? Maybe a list of things your working on, too, so we all don’t keep reporting things that are in progress?

oops, looks like info is here:

2 Likes

The bonus is meant to encourage play during those windows so testers can find others to play with at the table, but we have been a little lax about that since we appreciate people taking the time to test. So if you have some hands outside the window, you will likely still get the bonus.

Just played my 1st session on the Beta tables - I need to type up a report of what I saw because the in-game feedback function does not allow you to take actions at the table and leave feedback at the same time. I think this should be addressed so players can give real-time feedback. Even if I’m between hands, I couldn’t fold without timing out while I was trying to send a feedback report.

3 Likes