HTML5 Table Feedback

Are beta testers still getting rewarded for playing 50 hands on a beta table?

Hi @avia_trix,

No since this is now an open beta to all players there is no more 20k chip reward for playing 50 hands.

I hope this is helpful.

-Marc

I was wondering when we will be able to play at a bit higher stakes with HTML?

I’ve wondered the same thing but would imagine they want to go slowly so as to not overwhelm the devs with reports.
That said it would be more fun to play higher stakes than the Duck Pond :smile:

2 Likes

I can’t find the beta tables anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction? I’ve tried various different rooms and game modes, still can’t see a difference. Thanks in advance.

Hi JakeWolfe,

Hope this helps.

I cant find those tables anywhere. Where are they?

Hi Cooljoe,

When you are on the ‘Dashboard’ you click on ‘Lobby’
You select ‘Ring Games’ ,
Games Type : Hold’em > Betting Limits: NL > Stake: Low
(make sure the boxes ‘Hide Empty’,’ Hide Full’, ‘Fav only’ are not ticked on)

Hope this helps and have fun.

Of the 38 tables that show on the list, none are the new html5 ones.
Thanks

Top of the list are the HTLM tables
(you will notice it when you click on one of these names)

• The Duck Pond
  • Wild Territory
  • The Artificial Lake
  • The Aquarium

On the right side, the thingy for each table has comments in description. Look for the ones that say they are actually the beta-test tables. ( of the 4 Tiandra listed ) Thats the best way to find them. They are all 1/2 tables (ring). Also if you have “hide empty” activated, then more of them might not be listed if noone is playing on them, so try unchecking “hide empty” and switch to only displaying the “low stakes” tables, that way the list will be shorter and they will be easier to find. ( but @ bottom of list )
Sassy

2 Likes

I’m having 2 issues with the HTML 5…

1. The chat area doesn’t show the current chat/hand info.
    I have to move the bar down to see the current chat/hand info… Then it will happen again at random times.
  2. After playing for some time, suddenly it keeps skipping my turn or it automatically folds my hand… I just had a full house, I couldn’t bet, and it folded my hand…
    I am using the latest version of FireFox.

Just want to say that I appreciate the open Beta on the 1/2 tables. I joined one briefly and I’m pleased to say that my netbook processor didn’t melt and my fan didn’t spin off into orbit. The HTML5 tables are definitely much more efficient, as expected. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

how come the chat box is 50 shades of grey and u need a magnafying glass to read it?

1 Like

on new tables u can shrink table and enlarge chat area but the type size and horrible color does not change, type is way to small and it is grey…only the winner is in darker (black ) shade. why not make letters 3 times width?? no one else is even agreeing , must be a lot younger eyes out there

1 Like

My eyes are not younger, and I definitely find the chat harder to read as it is presently coming to me in the new tables. I’ve given that feedback. Hoping for better!

4 Likes

when playing on new table i replayed my hand and it didnt even let me see my own hole cards on the replay

they were that bad,eh? lol

:rofl:

Hey all - just a quick update to say that our dev team is getting reports on all comments you’ve left in the forum and through the Feedback button on the tables. We’re hoping to have a new update soon, including bug fixes such as seeing an artifact of an extra card on the screen, and are specifically looking at ways we can improve the pace of the game. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes