HTML5 Table Feedback

Was about to enter a MTT,
Have a few minutes before the cutoff.

Just for kicks
Clicked on the “Ring Games” and then on one of the Beta tables

And open it did!!!

Looks like it’s confirmed to be working on my waterfox browser.
(no one to play against)

Thanks to whomever

Mucho appreciated!

2 Likes

To our testers - looks like the latest push has caused errors when you sit at the table. I’ve informed our tech team and will update as soon as I have more news.

3 Likes

Beta tables are up and running again. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

I have an oddball question for ya, do we get credit for our 50 plays if we are able to beta test play during off hours ie other times than the set 1-3p and 7-9p.?

tks :slight_smile:

@fizzymint: Beta Tester Guide: Please help:

Somewhere on here I read your request for us to test out the newly updated/improved parts you would like the testers to be sure to try out and I can’t find that list. I’m pretty sure you asked us to be sure to try out every game, to try out chat, to try out notes, but there was more? Is there a place we can easily find a list of things you’ve changed/improved and you would like us to try and report; in addition to the regular trial and error feedback? Maybe a list of things your working on, too, so we all don’t keep reporting things that are in progress?

oops, looks like info is here:

2 Likes

The bonus is meant to encourage play during those windows so testers can find others to play with at the table, but we have been a little lax about that since we appreciate people taking the time to test. So if you have some hands outside the window, you will likely still get the bonus.

Just played my 1st session on the Beta tables - I need to type up a report of what I saw because the in-game feedback function does not allow you to take actions at the table and leave feedback at the same time. I think this should be addressed so players can give real-time feedback. Even if I’m between hands, I couldn’t fold without timing out while I was trying to send a feedback report.

3 Likes

Agreed about the feedback

It’s almost impossible for me to send feedback while still playing. (I’m very slow at the keyboard)

Next observation:
Today I had a weird experience that I don’t remember having before.

While trying to leave feedback, my time expired.

It was impossible for me to rejoin the game without actually leaving the table and then returning.

My screen looked like I was seated at the table.
The button to Stand (leave table) was available
I sat there while the blinds went around three times without recognizing me.

I then had to hit the “Stand” button, confirm I wanted to leave the table, and then I was immediately able to return (after being asked how much $$$ I wanted to sit down with)

You may already know this but hitting the F11 button will reload the table.

Have used F5 but not F11. I’ll try F11 next time too.

1 Like

same here Jan

oops, I meant F5…F11 is full screen…which come to think about it, I may have learned from you Jan :grin:

1 Like

Oh Randy, you flatter me. I don’t know enough technology to ever be a source of new information for anyone, I promise! I think we both got F5 from Ron (Alan) or Dan (LilDevil).
But I do so want you to keep believing I knew this on my own! lol
Jan

2 Likes

LOL, maybe you’re right, I just remembered it was someone I know and respect. :wink:

if anybody wants to beta test with me tnite i’ll be on beta royal for a little bit! tks!

Early on in the Beta Testing, I was able to see those tables as a watcher. 10 min ago I tried to look in on JanCee , and she shows on my friends list as offline, yet on 2 of those tables. When I attempt to open those tables it says Table Closed.

Has there been a chg in policy ??
Did I misunderstand orig policy ??
Are non Testers, now, forbidden to audit tables as watchers,
even if they are not allowed chat privilages or participate ??
Sassy

Hi Sarah , I am a Tester and I see the same Table Closed message for some test tables . Don’t know why.

1 Like

The issue is that the friends list isn’t updating in real time, so even though JanCee was displaying as being at those tables, she’d actually left / went offline earlier, and the tables had since closed naturally. This bug has been reported to our tech team.

3 Likes

When this is corrected, I hope it becomes known as “The JanCee Patch.” My 15 minutes of fame will then be fulfilled. lol

5 Likes