HTML5 Table Feedback

:rofl:

Hey all - just a quick update to say that our dev team is getting reports on all comments you’ve left in the forum and through the Feedback button on the tables. We’re hoping to have a new update soon, including bug fixes such as seeing an artifact of an extra card on the screen, and are specifically looking at ways we can improve the pace of the game. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

how awbout adding higher syakes….say 10/20 and 25/50??

OOPS stakes* :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I’m going to have to retract my post from Dec 9th. I don’t know if something has changed on the html5 side, but I could barely play two hands tonight before having to quit. My dinky processor could not handle the load and the game was lagging out.

I switched over to a flash table and my processor was able to handle it, just. On most computers, the difference is probably not noticeable, but on this thing… it is like night and day.

Unfortunately, if things stay as they are, one will need a fairly recent system with a ~2.5Ghz processor just to get it to run smoothly. I’m sure some of the folks here are in my boat: running older hardware or weak mobile processors. It would be nice if we aren’t left out in the cold.

Anyway, just throwing that out there for the development team. Hopefully, you can take some time to improve optimization before all is said and done. I know you’ve got a lot to do yet, though. Keep plugging away! :+1:

1 Like

I checked into this briefly last night and it appears to be improved. It’s playable now, so thanks for making this change.

I was contacted by the staff after my last post and asked about my computer specs. This inspired me to go a little further to try to help…

I knew by casually watching my resmon window the other day that the html5 table was using at least 15% more CPU time than the flash table. A few minutes ago, I performed a cold shutdown and started my computer back up. I opened only my browser and resmon then went straight to Replay and started taking some screenshots.

This is what it looked like with only the statistics page open, as a baseline. The orange line shows the usage by firefox only.

Here is what it looks like when I joined, but did not sit at an html5 table. I noticed no appreciable difference between not sitting and sitting, so I’m using this to compare to the same condition at a flash table. Again, orange is firefox only.

And finally here is a flash table. I’ve added the flash plugin container to the tracked processes on the orange line. Also, notice how the flash table spreads its usage more evenly across the firefox processes than the html5 table which slams one PID specifically.

One more thing to note, because I know I’ll be asked, the sharp drops in usage occurred at the end of a hand prior to the next deal.

3 Likes

I’m using Firefox and am unable to do anything but “leave table.” I don’t know which player I am or how to bet, or size my bet. It seems so complicated, now. And it used to be so easy …! I suspect I will find a new hobby.

Agree wholeheartedly on the size of the cards. Yes, I am of that age demographic. I have always highly recommended Replay to friends because of its great graphics, but this Beta is just pug-ugly

1 Like

I keep looking for the new beta ring tables but even after checking my filters i still can’t find them. I was able to play on them a few months ago.
I don’t know what happened. :slight_smile:

As soon as i open my mouth and check the duck pond here they are.
Thanks I found them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mark, they are no longer marked as Beta, they are just there now. Most levels of all games

2 Likes

I dearly hope that this matter is being looked at and will duly be addressed. The cards are clearly too small and will affect a lot of current players and hugely miss out on attracting new players.

Please can someone from Replay comment on this specific issue? We desperately need an option to have larger cards for those who require them, it’s a fairly common feature on poker sites.Simply enlarging the screen is not a solution as you then can’t fit in the table and betting
options. Thanking you in advance of a reply…

2 Likes

Hi

Why not add % number on the show down like on porkerstars. Also add players stats for each player so its easier to profile a players on the table. thanks

When I log-in on the old page, I look for the beta link, where is that link to get me to the
beta new page ?

How I get there now, is go through a few posts/thread and scroll to look for a url in a message of the new page, of someone elses example. That gets me to see a recording/replay, and from there I can get to a table.
Thanks

Hi

On the beta tables when I click on the binocular, it dose not show the players name. thanks

not supposed to. just shows how many are watching.

There is no where to send a player a friend request by clicking on their name , unless I am just not seeing a way to send request !

I found the same Sharon, you have to go to their profile if you want to send one…surely that’s on the fix list.

1 Like

Oh … hope it is a feature that will be added . Thanks Randy !

1 Like

I have played a couple of sng games lately, and sure hope there is something in the pipeline to break up all that green. Table border maybe?

7 Likes