How to log out?

The dropdown menu is on top of the window, so the scrollbar only effects the windows behind it. If that worked there would be no need make this post.

Thanks for showing me where the scrollbar is. I had never seen it before you pointed it out! :rofl:

:wink:

Seriously though now :

Good to see that this has been confirmed by someone else. I will notify the Tech team, because that used to work until recently (I already used it twice before now).

1 Like

@Crazy_Diamond
You have a problem, need help and posted this here.
I tried to help you. To write my two posts was many work. And now you answer bad words and laugh about my help. I’m sure I could help you, but over now, for ever. And I hope other peoples see how you thank for help.

You can not open a menu to log out of a site, need support for it. Very great, WOW. :rofl:

1 Like

I never used bad words. :slight_smile:

No, I can open the menu but it is impossible to scroll down far enough to reach the Logout option - hence my post here. Same problem for cassandra. This is a browser issue not our/my incompetence.

You took my light-hearted fun a little too seriously. As a website designer since the HTML 3.2 specification in the late 1990s, I don’t really need to be shown where the scrollbar is in a window.

Best wishes.

1 Like

To anyone else who is experiencing the same problem with Firefox, here is a temporary solution.
Simply paste the following URL into the address bar.

https://www.replaypoker.com/logou t

Note that I purposefully put a space between the “u” and the “t” at the end of the URL to avoid a gigantic thumbnail appearing in this post. :grin:

Obviously delete this space after copying it into the address bar…

It doesn’t work

Why not just shut the device down when done. That automatically logs you out.

Works fine here, that is the URL for logging out.
Just added it to bookmarks and now with 1 click I’m logged out.

I have to leave my machine on permanently so that’s not ideal for me. But yes that would work also.

Looks like you clicked the link in the post instead of copy/pasting it into the address bar then removing the space first. I get the same if I click the link in the post.

You missed the “t” out which is why it didn’t work for you :

Do you recommend Edge browser by the way Craig?

1 Like

Oops, I understand now what you did.

Yes definitely. I like to use Microsoft products with Microsoft products so they work seamlessly with each other.

1 Like

Thanks Craig, I think I will keep Firefox for everything else and start using Edge for Replay.

1 Like

Please let me know if it works well for you.

Hi, I’m sure you’ve sorted it by now but just thought I’d add, a simple Ctrl + mouse wheel down to zoom out enables the whole menu to be seen. Should therefore be able to see the Logout option.

Simply close the window. :x:

Best way to log out

1 Like