How to buy chips using PayPal account money?

Hi, I have some money in my paypal account. But when I try to purchase some chips, it asks me to choose my PayPal credit card which I don’t want to because I have some money in my PayPal account.

Hi
It shouldn’t ask for credit card if you have sufficient funds to cover cost of buying chips - check you have enough funds to purchase chips you want and if it still asks for credit card I would contact paypal to ask why

1 Like

Paypal allows you to choose your payment method, Card type etc… and also Bank Account Direct Debit, I think you may be missing the option on the screen.

1 Like

You can pay by PayPal with a pre-paid card using the guest option. I hope this helps

1 Like

Ok will try

I tried but there seems to be no option to pay with pay pal balance.

Here is a copy from the PayPal help centre, does this help you at all?

If you’re sending a PayPal payment, we’ll always use any available money in your PayPal balance to fund the payment. If you don’t have enough money in your balance, we’ll try to take the money from your bank account. If you haven’t added a bank account to your PayPal account, we’ll try to take the money from a linked card instead.

The default payment preferences are:

Instant balance transfer
Instant bank transfer (if a bank is linked)
Instant card payment (if a card is linked)
eCheque (takes 5-7 working days)
So, if you do not have a PayPal balance, a bank linked to the account, or a credit card linked to the account, PayPal payments may process as an eCheque. eCheques can take up to seven business days to process, which may cause your chip purchase to be delayed.

If you’re not sure or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us!

1 Like

There are three buttons at the top of the chip packs, make sure you click middle one that says PayPal

1 Like

Yes I did. It’s okay. I have contacted PayPal on my issue. Thanks guys.

1 Like

Found out the issue already which is my balance is not in USD currency

1 Like