How do you avoid playing in the wrong game?

In the past two weeks, I’ve found myself in the “wrong” game three times. All three were when I thought I’d signed up for a high-low split game that was really a high only game (all were free rolls, thankfully). A few years ago, I did this a few times, made myself a small paper sign I could post next to the monitor that said “HIGH!” in large letters. Naturally, I lost the dratted sign, but lately, I’m thinking I need to make another. Ironically, I’ve won a few hands thinking I had the lock low when everyone folded, but usually I just end up busted out.

I can’t be the only one making this error. How do you avoid this mistake?

1 Like

Just go to filters and uncheck Omaha then update filter … Problem solved … but also the tables are different colors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AHA! Different table colors! Hadn’t noticed that. I’ll watch for that, now. I WANT to play both High and High-low split, I just need to know which kind I’m in at the time. Thanks!

2 Likes

The name of the game is also written on the table itself, but table color is most obvious for me. Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo were the same color on the old flash tables, and there were many times I would forget what type I was playing and have to read the name on the table itself. Happened most often when I was playing both games at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like