How do I activate my account?

I’m on my own account. Can anyone help me to activate it?

Hi.

Did you check your email after you register? (may need to check your spam folder)

You should read something like this( this is example only)

:

Thank you for joining ReplayPoker!

In order to start playing, please click the following link to activate your account:

hxtp://wxw.replaypoker.com/activate?activation_code=jjjjjsssssssssssssslllllllll6666666666666ggggggggg

Your account details are as follows:

Username: sajadamiry

Password: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Then you ready to play!

Good luck at the tables ! If not works, please respond here

You can also request a new activation email from this page: http://www.replaypoker.com/recover - just check your spam folder. If that still doesn’t work, please let us know and we can investigate further. Thanks!

http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/47151321 looks its solved!

how do i activate
my account

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled activating account.

all that I completed but thanks

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot Activate My Account From Email.

On home page I put e-mail and pass word in and went to my email and nothing, in junk or ?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled can’t get a code to log into your site….

have tried to activate membership but have not received email to activate, have requested a new email 3 times and still have not received anything from replay to activate. please help

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled activation.

f the dam thing if its that comp. to activate

What is complicate Taylor? click the link ?

Unable to login after playing in a tourney this morning (7-23-13), beeb trying for 4 hours now …Very frustrating.

Hi LMP

You mean you can not open a table? Or you can not connect the site?

Often this problem is caused by your flash program. You need to update or re-install the flash software Adobe. If that not works try another browser (ReplayPoker recommands Google Chrome)

Please let us know if it worked. Greetings Happiness.

He is playing, so must be oke now.