How did you use your "stimulus $?"

We put ours into the stock market - as usual… Good divvy paying stocks - for us, is the way to go…

2 Likes

Bought a new mattress. Tonight I’ll be comfortable as I listen to the fireworks outside.

1 Like

Bought a new mini refrigerator with some of my Stimulus money!

-Marc

4 Likes

More for the bachelor pad! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a nice little refrigerator Mark to have in your room. So what will you put in it so you don’t have to walk to the kitchen? No cooking food because then you’d have to go to the kitchen anyway to cook.

I’m thinking toaster oven next to round out that bachelor room. Microwave perhaps?

2 Likes

Hi Craig,

Right now I just have drinks in the fridge like Water, Soda, Gatorade and Beer. For now I’ve been thinking of putting foods in it that don’t have to heated up to enjoy like Subs, Pepper Jack Cheese (which goes great with crackers) pepperoni etc.

I’ve definitely been thinking about getting at least a microwave for my room. Perhaps that’s what I’ll get next but I’m not sure yet.

-Marc

2 Likes

Sounds awesome Mark, enjoy!

1 Like

Used some of the check to support Replay Poker. During this Bonus special I helped the site that has helped ease some stress from everyday life.

3 Likes

Great job, FatnSassy! And good suggestion.

I got my $600 stimulus check last week and cashed it this evening. No big plans for this one since it’s only $600. Just going to put it away and save it. There is still the possibility of getting $2,000 checks in the future. If we do get those I have some plans with that one.

-Marc

2 Likes

I gave my daughter $100 to put in my grandsons bank account and I spent $500 on flash frozen meat and fish to replenish my chest freezer.

1 Like

The universe knows when I have some cash to spend, and it plays tricks on me. No sooner did our check arrive when my prescription sunglasses went into hiding. So–by default–my check is going to replace my prescription sunglasses. Boooo!

3 Likes

It’s just not fair Jan !

1 Like

Found out this morning that my third stimulus check is scheduled to be mailed out on March 26th. I’m thinking I’ll probably get it a few days after that. I think I’ll use some of that money to buy a PS5 if I can find one available. Besides from that I’ll probably put most of the money away and save it towards a vacation.

-Marc

2 Likes

I’ve spent the last one on my daughter and grandson and added a little more. Not getting one this time because I’m over the cap but as soon as this Covid crap is over I’m taking the 3 of us to Disney for a week. Well deserved vacation I must say :+1:t2:

2 Likes