Hint Button

I’ve always said that play chip poker sites miss the mark by not teaching anything…

I imagine the original idea was people would learn to play correctly and then move to real money tables.

I understand the logic here is to get people buy chips…

but…

If you had a “hint” button that gives each player direction in each situation, and a longer explanation of the strategy on the side,

Maybe penalize bad plays by limiting them to smaller games until they make better decisions, and at the same time… make bingo players (chasers) better players…

Just saying…

lol

2 Likes

I actually think that is not a bad idea…but it would have to be on certain limited tables, because in a regular game it would make the table move to slow. It would be nice for people who are here to learn, or just want to be better. I doubt you will ever get rid of “bingo” players. On a free site, they will always exist, but I’m sure there are plenty of people who would enjoy learning more about the game.

1 Like

Welcome to the Replay Poker Forum, writerjpeel. Clever idea here!

100% agreed on this point. This is the only free poker site that has a lane into the instructional world, should they decide to take it. I can think of any number of possibilities for them, both as free add-ons and as paid upgrades for those who want them. This was one of the 1st things I saw when I came across Replay Poker several years ago. Now that the HTML conversion is complete this is an area that they could expand into should it be economically viable. I would love to see it happen.

2 Likes

Thank for your reply…

I wasnt suggesting that you do it on this site, and there are an unlimited places you can go to learn poker strategy… even watching it on tv… lol

it’s kind of a strategy that bad players can either click or not… kind of in their face learning lol

The reason I play here is only to practice playing correctly, and avoiding the minefield of chasers… I usually place in the money, or get sucked out lol
I used to get upset at the bad players like most good players do.

not anymore… I actually try to help players at the table with comments on their play…

some like it, some don’t … lol

basic strategies would be a part of the hint button, ex: how to play small pocket pairs etc…

Anyway…

Just thought I’d share my ramblings… lol

I now enjoy the site…

take care…

smile…

1 Like