HIGH NOONERs

THE HIGH NOONERSWHERE THE WORLD OF POKER MEETS

Looking for a good solid old-school poker game? Look no further than the HIGH NOONER’s Debut into the world of playing in two different games at the same time. YES, on June 4that 12 Noon you will be able to register and play in two games at the same time. The games started on June 4th and June 5th
Logo for High Noon
and will remain scheduled for Fridays and Saturdays thereafter.

In a few short weeks HIGH NOONERs will sponsor games on other days. As an example, we know there is a great need for Replay Poker’s and thus HIGH NOONERs in Perth, Melbourne, and Sydney Australia. We will provide the same two game schedules so that Australians can learn to lead the world in playing two games at the same time.

Starting a few short weeks after Australia, we will open the same two games so that players in New Zealand can get the thrill of playing two games at once.

And as our expansion grows, we will follow other leads of play. We will not limit ourselves.

In all cases no matter where you are in the world,

YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF PLAYING ONE OR BOTH GAMES.

Getting back to next week both games will kick start at 12.00 noon – USA - EST TWICE A WEEK- FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS

BUY IN FOR EACH GAME - 50K

Points will be awarded to the winners to create a leader board. It will follow Replay Poker 50K Games leaderboards, but we will take advantage of any acceptable leaderboard. TBA

REGISTRATION - WILL OPEN 6 HOURS BEFORE THE TOURNEY

League Management – ‘Scratch’ RJStanchfield, SharonSmarty, JazzbytheBay (non -playing)

List of committed players in the league are around forty players and still more to come.

Please connect with any of us to have you made a member of what will be a premium poker league.

We look forward to your participation.

https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/49

YOU CAN CLICK ON ABOVE LINK FOR THE GAMES OR GO TO YOUR DROP DOWN MENU AND CLICK ON LEAGUES AND YOU WILL FIND – HIGH NOONERS.

2 Likes

Looking forward to playing , all good players as Members . Hope I can keep up with the competition.

1 Like

Very ambitious. All games are currently 1.30am in Australia and 4am in NewZealand but please let me know when you introduce a time suitable for us down under :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good Day,
I can’t speak for Rob, but I have already sent the order through to him so that both sides of Australia will find playing the two games there will work perfectly.
RJ ‘Scratch’

Registrations are Open for HIGH NOONERS Games 1 and 2. Two games have been registered by the same two people. This new experiment in League play should be interesting.

Good Evening,
Today at Noon we played the first two games of HIGH NOONERS. We played Game 1 and Game 2, simultaneously and amazing me and others, almost everybody played both games.
At first everybody was a little nervous because our effort was a first of a kind, that is to play two different tournaments at the same time.
We will have a Leaderboard late in the weekend because we still do not know what Leaderboard we want. After all, there are loads to choose from but none have accommodated what we are experimenting with.
A number of Headlines occurred. First and foremost was that though a male came in first in both games, all the rest of the winners were females. Sub-headline one… The well known favorite Replay Poker player Starbritexx came in second in both games, pocketing a big payday. I offer this note that earlier this morning she and I exchanged messages with me warning her that playing two games at once could be very dangerous, “so please consider playing only one game,” I wrote. She finally made it clear to me her intentions. She wrote “Scratch, I’M PLAYING TWO GAMES!”
To give you all a sense of how it went, the bigger game at 22 players and it lasted well over two breaks, meaning it went into its third hour.
I can also offer safely, that of the twenty-four players we had today, the average bank for these players was over 200M chips. Yes, we had some heavyweights, but the fact is everybody played carefully and very well.
SharonSmarty, JazzbytheBay, and myself were very happy with the turnout. I hope those who played enjoyed the game. I suspect they did and hope they speak up about it.
If our experiment works I think many folks will see the fun had, the chips earned, and a whole new way of enjoying poker.
Feel free to view tomorrow’s games… Same time, same station.
Stay safe.

1 Like

Had a great time today even though I lost…booooooo. Not only are there some great players here but everyone was friendly which made our first game a great success.This is a good opportunity to play with people you may not ever get to play against , most people seem to stick to games in their comfort zone .Hopefully playing with some of these high ranked players it will help me improve my game. I would like to thank all who played today and look forward to playing with you all weekly.

1 Like

GAME 1 – Friday June 4th Start Time: 12:00 NOON
1 cm681 457,875 chips
2 starbritexx 254,375 chips
3 PF540 178,062 chips
4 Tiggyxxx 127,187 chips
5 dbfbear582
6 zetrop
7 jcqct
8 Seville
9 Reesepiece
10 theweasle
11 RJStanchfield
12 SharonSmarty
13 PRIMETIME708
14 delamare
15 travisvictor
16 Goatsoup
17 hessman
18 scrub44
19 zoethedog
20 FranklyI
21PAULTHEREDANT
22 Clean_Willie

GAME 2 – Friday June 4th Start Time: 12:00 NOON
1 RJStanchfield 185,000 chips
2 starbritexx 111,000 chip
3 Tiggyxxx 74,000 chips
4 dbfbear582
5 zetrop
6 FranklyI
7 PF540
8 Goatsoup

1 Like

HIGH NOONER GAME 1 – RESULTS 6/5/21
1 - zetrop (437,062 chips)
2 - SharonSmarty (242,812 chips)
3 - rustyblade (169,968 chips)
4 - Johnoliver (121,406 chips)

HIGH NOONER GAME 2 – RESULTS 6/5/21
1 - Tiggyxxx (185,000 chips)
2 - boatdrinks (111,000 chips)
3 - Johnoliver (74,000 chips)

2 Likes

I am not a computer person so this was what I came up with for now as a Leaderboard…Points work by the amount of players in a game so if 25 play, finish 1st get 25 points , finish last get 1 point. Beside each name I have put the (points) per table/game so you can tell if only one game was played or all four. I hope to get better at this as I do it more.
HighNoonLB1
HighNoonLB2
HighNoonLB3

2 Likes

Dear Sharon, I think you did a great job and we should use it until we find a better version. You have done a good job. No, a great, great job!

1 Like

looks great !!

2 Likes

Tiggy on fire !!! well done !!!

3 Likes

Regarding Start Times in Australia, the players will learn when they log in because there are three time zones in Australia, East, Central and West. Additionally, the times seem to be 8 PM, 7:30 PM, and 6 PM.

I trust Rob entered in the appropriate time periods.

What will also happen is the game will be showing and the time that it starts locally. I, therefore, plan on trying to be awake at 3 AM, in order to play.

What HIGH NOONERS is trying to do is service groups of poker players all over the world. This past week serviced Europe as they played in the after dinner range, when most people play. At some point we will have a time period that favors other regions around the world.

1 Like

RESULTS of WINNERS in HIGH NOONERS
Regions Australia and Europe

Australia Game 1
1 - descia (254,375 chips)
2 - thumbs (152,625 chips)
3 - FranklyI (101,750 chips)

Australia Game 2
1 - FranklyI (138,750 chips)

European Game 1
1 - PRIMETIME708 (323,750 chips)
2 - TheMick (194,250 chips)
3 - SharonSmarty (129,500 chips)

European Game 2
1 - rustyblade (185,000 chips)
2 - SharonSmarty (111,000 chips)
3 - Tiggyxxx (74,000 chips)

1 Like

Great Games today, my fold button has never been used to much. Amazing players and most importantly nice people xxx Already feel like I am improving and look forward to each game. My opinion is this league will just get better and better - if not part of it yet get yourselves in. Not just a League of great players its the first ever Peoples League xxx

The Tiggs xxx

2 Likes

Thanks Tig , always a pleasure playing with you.

2 Likes

If you extend that map up it will include quite a bit of Asia - South Korea, China, Japan, Taipei, Vietnam, Indonesia and India and New Zealand could also play in that time slot ( if they are late nighters). Maybe Australia High Nooners should be Asia Pacific High Nooners.

1 Like

Well done you all…given the competition…very tough game…!!!

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vw8uAEg_FJEdCTMhEIx-HgSUjIn62DFeKMd6M9DQPQg/edit?ts=60bd7b68#gid=0

1 Like