Help me! What are these hands

You did slow play on flop. Regardless, you drawing dead on flop.
I thought bad beat is when you got the nuts in hand, or flop, or turn, then the others hit.Utill river you got two pair…
I not consider that a bad beat.

“In poker, bad beat is a subjective term for a hand in which a player with what appear to be strong cards nevertheless loses.” That’s what Wikipedia says anyway. I definitely consider coolers bad beats. Also you’re wrong in saying that I was drawing dead on the flop if an ace came (or both other 8s) without the queen I would have won.

First hand , Actually, you got 1.09% to win, your opponents 1.82%
Regardless, you call that pre-flop all in and call it bad beat. Its a joke.

So, for me, bad beat is when most card dealt and got the nuts. ( here , not AA only, just highest winnable)
Before flop, you have lesser cards 28% for you to win, for hem, 71 and half % .
As you did not have on flop, as your oponent could have 88 , AA , QQ , what all would beat your hand. No bad beat there,
On turn 88 ,AA, QQ, Q2 Q3 Q4 Q5 Q6 Q7 Q8 Q9 Q10 QJ QQ QK QA ( more hand would beat you , not less, so win for you is less) No bad beat there.
On River, as you see you already beaten, dead. Before, you got only two pair and lots of possibility for better hand…

Good luck with your complain.

I don’t want to get into an argument, but you’re completely wrong. The river on the first hand was what made that a bad beat. Had there been no queen on the river, there would have been no bad beat because you are right in saying that there are a fair few hands that beat me (although some of them should not have been played like that by a player who knows a thing about poker, such as AA, QQ and Q2.) On the river, the queen meant that there was only one combination of one hand that beat me- that particular QQ. This hand should not have been played this way and was very unlikely to show up. Even if (for some reason) you don’t want to call collers a bad beat, this was still unlucky and is the kind of thing which can wind people up too much and make them claim that the site is rigged. The chances of me being beaten were very low and it was unlucky that the cards came like they did.

Second hand… I had a 1.82% chance of getting beaten. That’s unlucky- I don’t know what rules you have on bad beats but if you just look up ‘worst bad beats in poker history’ the first thing to pop up is - YouTube. Granted, it was pocket aces so they were never going to be dogs and it was in a much bigger tournament, but these preflop things ARE bad beats. If I had been called by KK or whatever and got beaten then it’s different, but given the cards that she had, it’s a bad beat. Or unlucky situation if you still don’t think these things are bad beats.

If you really want, I’ll try to find a bad beat that conforms to your rules.

Edit: Sorry- got that wrong. It’s the same 1 million buy in :wink:

Your turn

Why you talk about river? You just made an improvement… what was no help for you.

I think you fall in love with your two lousy pair.

No,nononono
before you know your opponent got similar cards, and others still in play, you bet on your high cards. That point 20.65% on your favor.
That was a bingo play.

We did play last week. You was the person who bet any high figure cards before flop, twice you re-raise my river raise, then when you busted, you left the table.

Bad beats is part of the game, why not you complain when you win? Find other hobby please!

I talk about the river because it massively narrows down the range of hands that he can win with. I understand what you say about the second hand, but it is just like if the people with pocket aces had been called by KK instead of AA and KK had hit trips it would have been a much less bad beat than it was against the other aces. Anyway I do realize that this is looking more and more like I’m just complaining about bad beats, which is pretty much the opposite of what I was trying to do by sharing those hands. As for my opening ranges, I play 6max when I can and I generally stick to the picture (until fairly recently I used to have it open all the time if I needed to check if I needed to raise) if nobody has limped or raised although with so many limpers who consistently call raises on this site, I sometimes change this a bit to play more hands that work well in multiway pots and less stuff like AXo. Have to admit I don’t remember that session with you so I can’t comment on that. I don’t have any notes on you and I take notes on most people I play against so I don’t think I can have played with you for that long…

I thgink you overvalue that Q hand big time. In play chips, double overvalue. Not bad play general, but things happen.
The KA hand… was bad… But hey, free chips and you took your chances.

What the heck is that open raising chart for SB?

If it folds to you then you can raise a lot from the small blind… it’s slightly different from the button because you will always get to the flop heads up in that situation.

HU OOP so not comfy.

By default I raise with any junk SB if I know the BB will fold a lot and I raise for val and that’s about it. So my chart would be very different.

Err mine chart too. @Qu4l0… you got 9 mill, me 4mill. We play with a playchips poker, free site, where at tables 10SB/20BB , pp raise 10X of thet 99%.

Should we use hes chart instead? No wonder he upsett.

Rule 1 of poker) Never underestimate your ability to lose.

Just because big money is involved ,don’t think that eliminates all flaming idiots. Some fools have so much money,and so little brains,it amazes me what they will do. We’ve all seen the river that completes a hand with hole cards that any sane player would have folded. However, I will admit to several things. Sometimes, in a moment of esp
enlightenment ,I will play cards that I,or anyone else would fold. Additionally, if my luck is really horrible, I may do something totally out of character to break the “curse”.

That is totally understandable. When the cards dealt to you are consistently harsh, it is time to loosen your play and people will buy into your loose-play as you’d been folding so much before. Time ti well and it will pay off. don’t insta all-in, make it convincing.