Hand #67621023 and a hand 6 or 7 hands early i should have won hand but said i lost u might want 2 ck

dam ko with winning hands i need all the help i can get!!!

Dealer: randyc49 shows Full House, Sixes over Queens [ 6s 6h 6c Qh Qd ] Dealer: kreuzer shows Three of a Kind, Sevens [ 7s 7c 7h Qh 9c ]

You see, you play Omaha In Omaha, You HAVE TO use two card from your hand. This case, 7 9

Omaha its a thinking game, very intresting and you have to very carefull. :slight_smile:

Omaha

Omaha poker rules are based on Texas Hold’em with these main differences:

Players are dealt four pocket cards.

Player MUST use two pocket cards and three community cards to make the best possible poker hand. There can be a maximum of 10 players. Each player is dealt four cards face down (the pocket cards). Then the first betting round begins. Rounds are the same as in Texas Hold’em:

Pre Flop - Four cards are dealt to every player face down, starting with the small blind. The Flop - the dealer lays out the first three community cards in the center of the table. The Turn - A fourth card is dealt face up in the middle of the table. The River - A fifth and final card is dealt face up in the middle of the table. The player with the best 5-card hand wins.

Note: you cannot Play the Board as two cards have to come from your hand. For example, the Board is 10 J Q K A. And your hand is 4 4 A 5, this means your final hand is: A A K Q 5

Try Omaha 8 H/L, then you will be thinking.

I say minesweeper.