Grudge Match SnG 0/2

Recently I had some extra chips, and play’d in the 1m MTT… finished 1 outta the money, so 4th and only paid 3 … but another player was being a putz, and the situation was mentioned… a Thunderdome like Heads up, for pink slips basically…

He had 95m, I have 5m … but if both players agree to play for bankrolls, why should replay care… Let them play thunderdome style … 2 enter, only 1 leaves … the other starts all over…

Just a thought - :thinking:

( ohh and replay, if you pay 3 places for 9 ppl, and 5 places for 20, you really should pay 4 places for 15… especially when ur talking such a high buyin as 1m )

1 Like

I think that would be great!!! also would like to see an invite tournament…

1 Like

It would almost have to be invite, so the wrong 2 ppl didn’t play against each other.

2 Likes

It would be nice to be able to set up a private table…

2 Likes

Yes by invite or you can set up a private league here that meets daily, weekly etc.

Private leagues are by permission.

Well, there is a couple of players I would like to “get” but since I fear they are better players than me I hesitate to call them out…

1 Like

I think private invite would be great. I have met some real great people in the site, however we meet very rarely!!!

1 Like

That would be nice - however I have been seeing more hit and run players in the smaller groups (4 players). They come in, hit a couple of hands then leave. I thought - what a turkey - then found it happening more and more. Then you have the bingo players - they go in every face card hand they get. Hit a big one, then leave.