Got my first Straight Flush ever...and it paid really well!

9 Likes

Super hand! So exciting. Thanks for sharing it here, skineal. Come back to the Forums often. Good luck at the tables, too.

2 Likes

Nice catch :+1:t2:congrats

2 Likes

Keep on Flushin’

4 Likes

Nice, flopping flush with open end straight flush is nice to see:). Congratulations

3 Likes

Congrats

3 Likes

Very nice hand…Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Fun to get a rare hand like that, congrats.
I should have saved the hand I got in a tourney a few months back!
I actually FLOPPED a royal flush…AND got action from the poor guy that flopped a flush as well.
Doubt that will ever happen again.

2 Likes

I am sure u can find it in your best hands if you look, congratulations…

1 Like

Thanks Bill, I did find that hand, just don’t know how to put the replay here.

1 Like

If you find it again, scroll down a little, you will see an option to copy the link to it, just paste it into here in your Reply. That should be it.

Screenshot_2023-04-06_15-28-07

2 Likes

here’s that SWEET hand

3 Likes

Nice hand. Too bad about the small chips.

Very nice, being flopped the NUTS:). I played with the guy u beat n he like most ppl. (They do not look at the board lol and think). Loved the way u played it, letting him be the aggressor and not doing what MANY do on here, get the nuts and just go all in…Good job n GREAT hand, congratulations:).

nice - i hit a straight flush a few days ago in the best possible way - i had 6-7 D - he had A-2 D - 3-4 D flop with a 10C - some betting- then behold - 5D comes on the turn - i figure we are both smiling ear to ear and slow playing each other - all in at the end as expected - but the 1 thought that kept ringing in my head was finish the hand as i was scared replay was going to sit me because of some issues they have been having and was sat out a couple time in previous tourneys - lol - phew - no sit out and big payoff.

2 Likes

Just saw the Royal Flush, awesome. The best thing that can happen in that situation is if others start raising and re-raising one another, that’s when you know it’s going to be a good moment.

3 Likes

I just had a nut flush on the flop and was beat by a straight flush on the river. Real money i cry lol but instead i congratulated her:).

2 Likes

Talk about feeling flushed! Lol.

2 Likes

Lastima no haber guardado la mano pero en una situacion igual o casi igual ambos con color le pago a quien tenia la carta con el color de mayor valor. En el caso visto deberia haberle pagado al 10 trebol, Por lo menos a mi me paso asi. Aunque quizas aqui habian dos cartas del mismo color

Translation
It’s a pity not to have saved the hand but in an equal or almost equal situation both with a color paid to whoever had the card with the highest value color. In the case seen, I should have paid the 10 club, at least that happened to me. Although maybe here were two cards of the same color

1 Like