Give playmoney chips to friends

What is chipdumping? Why cant i give away my own chips? And i mean my own chips, not from the bank of replay.

There is a differents i think Chipdumping is that the same player sits on a empty table and puts chips from his own account to his other account What u mean is loaning/giving chips to a friend.

I mean both, it are chips you won by yourself.

Chipdumping so from your own account to your second account is not or will be allowed But loaning or giving a friend something i dont think that is a problem (in my opinion)

Okeeee, but what are other PLAYERS thinking ???

Ask them not me…

Sorry, PLEASE THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD WANT PLAYERS TO COMMENT ON THIS!! NO MODERATORS FOR NOW PLEASE!

i give up

i cant see any harm passing ur own chips 2 another account of ur own not as if u r harming any one else on replay but i cant see this being a point at all everyone dos it

Happivess…If you have an abundance of Your Own Chips…I see NO problem with Giving them to your Friends…I am a Tournament Director for a Poker League * not in this site yet…We are Still Trying…anyhow , We used to help our new members by giving them our chips all the time.

If you feel like Sharing…Go Right Ahead Girlfriend!!!

*Happiness…Sorry for the Typo

NO COMMENT

why cant we loan friends our chips ,think its fair that we have won them but cant loan or give to friends,i thought giving or loan to friends, was better then chip dumping from one account to another,dont seem its fare for mods to ban players just for giving or loaning a players or m8s out,we won the chips ,so cant we help others out ?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my LOANS.com.

Merged into this existing topic, as it covers the same idea. One question though, if you loan chips to a friend, should you automatically receive them back when that friend reaches a certain number of chips?

I like thet auto pay back… like after double up ( I want interest tho… kidding)

yes they should pay back when they have enough for themselfs,i have loaned many on here and always had back,this is a good point where u know who ur true friends r and ppl u know u can trust,i think this is the best point

i think we should be allowed 2loan friends but chipdumping from 1 account to another i think is right not to let us do it,but if we are all going to have one acccount i think its fair u give us so many days to transfer our chips our self into one account or replay can put chips on main account that we chose to keep and replay then can close the unused ones(just a thought)

This is Ok for me, sometimes i like to give playmoney away to friends or family when they need it, and it would be great if replay could make it that way that the loaner will be deducted from his account when he or she earned or bought new playmoney/chips, but to be honest i think this could be also a big disaster to programm and maybe there will be less income for replaypoker, because some players like me buy playmoney to play and then i don’t need to do that anymore, because i could ask friends to give me some. So Paul, i think it’s possible but only with a limit of 10.000 max or so

I agree, I will admit I have given or shared chips with a friend so they could get into a tour…they had 4k and needed another thousand, I see nothing wrong with that, and think its bs if they take away that right :frowning:

I agree, I will admit I have given or shared chips with a friend so they could get into a tour…they had 4k and needed another thousand, I see nothing wrong with that, and think its bs if they take away that right :frowning: