Full House

Sorry, but wich Full House is biger?
KK101010 or AA555

Hand 9953691467
Turnier ID:5968602

1 Like

5s full of Aces I believe, as a pair of Aces beats Kings, kickers don’t apply then.

1 Like

wrong, I lost against KK101010… I dont know if this softwae is bad, or I am stuppid…

3 Likes

Well you got me then, I actually had to think quite hard and if I’m wrong then it’s not an easy one.

EDIT"" Unless I was mistaken thinking about Aces over Kings because three 10s beat three 5s, as there are more of them than the two Kings or Aces, so in which case the 10s full of Kings would be superior.

6 Likes

You have to look at the 3 cards that are the same first, then the pair. So TTTKK beats 555AA because tens are bigger than fives.

6 Likes

I’m with you, yes. The number of the same cards is what counts, three cards are better than pairs, I was proper confused for a minute though.

2 Likes

This consists of three cards of one rank and two cards of another rank - for example three sevens and two tens (colloquially known as “sevens on tens”). When comparing full houses, the rank of the three cards determines which is higher. For example 9-9-9-4-4 beats 8-8-8-A-A . If the threes of a kind were equal, the rank of the pairs would decide.

1 Like

How would this happen in hold’em??

Thanks

It happens for example with this:

Board: 8 6 10 8 A

Player A: 8 10
Player B: 8 A

Player A has a Full House, Eights full of Tens.
Player B has a Full House, Eights full of Aces.

4 Likes

baby55, KK 10 10 10 beats AA 555… now if it was AAA 55 then that would of beat the KK 10 10 10 , what ever you have three of is the over… example. KK 101010 IS full house tens over kings , AA 555 is fives over aces. tens win :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing board cards, how about you ??

2 Likes

It’s the set that matters–three of a kind.
Think of the pair as a kicker.

So KKK33 beats 888AA
While KKK99 beats KKK33.

4 Likes

Correct the three fives don’t beat three 10s…

2 Likes

Indeed, and if you want to see the hand drop the last hand number posted #7 . Look at hand #995369146 @baby55 yes tens/ kk wins, over fives /aa. 7 card stud game.

1 Like

Hi @babygirl55 , Thank you very much for your post in the forum and no you are not the stup word, you mentioned, my friend. Numbers can really have an affect of the reality in our mind’s I believe, especially number 10 for me lol. Play back hand number 995369146 and the answer is present. tens /kings wins.

2 Likes

You are correct. The book “According to Hoyle” will lay out all the winning hands in order for you, and the rules of most other games of chance / skill as well.

1 Like

DUH! The three of a kind is the dominent group, therefore the 10’s beats the 5’s! if the royal cards had been dominent Aces would of course beat Kings, so AAA55 WOULD BEAT KKK1010!