Frustrating glitch

I would never buy chips on this site … as much fun as this can be sometimes it follows with bouts of frustration and anger … just a little while ago I had a full house aces and kings with a very large pot. When I went to raise on the river it lagged …as it usually does on this server … then it passed me up like I had folded and of course dropped me out. This is a total flaw which has happened before to me several times. If I were actually buying chips and being cheated out of them by the server it would even be more upsetting… but being that I have been using the free chips I can’t really complain… it is just a glitch ya have to put up with … but gezzzzz

2 Likes

This has happened to me several times since the problems started a couple of months ago. I’ve also posted about it in the other Lag and Freeze thread.

The time outs seem to occur at crucial times aka after a raise is made or just before one.

I wish Staff would address this because it’s frustrating and I’m thinking it can’t be just a coincidence.

FYI, you should’ve posted this in the other thread which has been around since August 2022. Keep all of these glitches documented in one thread.

2 Likes

Been in same situation. Happens more often than not & extremely frustrating but has also saved me from a loss a few times! ;).

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie … has saved me a few times also … lol … you just caught me whining … Lord … that’s embarrassing!

1 Like

oh my! nothing to be embarrassed about. I whine about this all the time in the chat! lol

1 Like

This happens to me just when i have a great hand and try to bet it and it ignores my bet and puts me in time out.

1 Like

can you post or forward the hand numer to the staff? if they see how it turned out, they will most likely re emburse. . like you said free chips , so RP usually just credits & now even gives monthly bonus. how about all those river cards that turned & won?

We’re sorry, the link that you clicked on could not be served. We are experiencing a temporary delay due to high volume. Please click [RELOAD](javascript:window.location.reload()) and try again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

is the latest message we got on this game Replay Poker

its been like this for 2 hours

1 Like

this is happening a lot and still not fixed

1 Like