Friends League

what a nice league. i enjoyed playing, it was great. (not only because i won, lol) there are so many (all) nice people, good job zona and steven !!! greetings to everybody.

Thank you Sylvie for the nice comment.

Hey so much appreciate the invite …im expecting that playing next game in my kilt will significantly improve in better cards from the dealer…

1 Like

We are very happy to have you as a member beafurbanker Good luck.

Congratulations to Kittie26 , taking first place tonight. And susu33 taking 2nd place and also nicasurf placed 3rd. It was a very good game , all great players. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.

Don’t think that kilt worked for you beafurbanker, lol, try pants next time.

really enjoyed my first game with the group tonight, looking forward to the next.

1 Like

Thank you so much Will and we enjoyed having you. See you tomorrow night. Best of luck.

wtg winners.

Congratulation tonight for a great game. manwolf came in 1st. place, 2nd place was taken by cdsplace and 3rd. place was wildpokerdude . Well done you three . And thanks to all that played tonight . Great game !

wtg everyone!

Had a great turnout tonight, looking for a good group tomorrow night. Congratulations to chfsmokmplnty for taking 1st place , with sometimes in 2nd place , fr8train in 3rd place , and littlerebel21 in 4th place. Thank you all for a great game and a great time. Hope to see you tomorrow night.

wtg winners!

Congratulations Winners, with overcast59 taking 1st place. theblueduce taking 2nd place and littlerebel21 in 3rd place. A very good game tonight folks with a good turnout of player. See everyone Sunday night.

way to winners!

A great game tonight everyone . Our winners are littlerebel21 taking 1st place, with margegb45 placing second place , then hoganapex coming in 3rd place and 4th. place goes to beafurbanker .Well done you guys and gals. Looking forward to tomorrow nights game. Take care everyone and thanks for another good game.

1 Like

congrats winners!

got to be the wildest hand in short history of our league.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for playing tonight. And congratulations to Kittie26 the first place winner, followed by wildpokerdude in 2nd place and theblueduce in 3rd place. A great game all and look forward to seeing you Wednesday night.

wtg everyone!