Friends League

Hi everyone , Check out our new league called Friends League , We are excited to get started. Good luck to all.

3 Likes

Yes want to thank everyone who has joined the League so far, glad to have you and if anyone else wants to join just message me and let me know…good luck to all

3 Likes

Yes it’s called Friends League, and it’s a 5k buy in. Starts at 6:00 Central time.

3 Likes

sounds like fun. thank you Zona79 starting a league.

1 Like

You are very Welcome. :grinning:

1 Like

Glad to have u.:v:

1 Like

glad be part of it.:+1:

1 Like

Congrats to Maxtilt for placing 1rst, and wildpokerdude for coming in 2nd, and Littlereble21 for coming in 3rd…congrats to all, was a fun game…did really well with my first League…proud of my winners and players.:grinning::+1:

1 Like

was really fun! wtg everyone!

I like to Thank Zona79 & Steven813, for taking the time out of your day, to start this league. Good Job U2 :-))))))) :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you Lori, I enjoyed helping Zona get it started. I hope she continues to do well with it!

Thank you very much Lori, i hope it continues to be a good League and Thank You so much for being in it. :hugs: and wtg on placing 3rd.

1 Like

great job Zona and Steven :grin:

Thank you so much wildpokerdude, Zona and have enjoyed getting league put together and look forward to many more great game’s like last nigh. Pass the word around to your friends. Thanks

1 Like

hey you two did a great job. got alot of good people was great everyone getting along and just having a good time

Thank you hoop , glad you enjoyed it.

Yes Thank You hoop. It was fun we all had a good time and no one arguing :hugs:

Thank you Lori

Congratulations to susu33 for 1st place, littlerebel21 came in second place and manwolf placed 3rd . Thank you all for a great game. Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday night . Our league is growing so welcome to the new members. Good night all

wtg winners !