Forget this site

I was just using the free chips as an example.It get tiring if you just play a certain amount of chips each day and then stop. I have been playing poker for over 60 yrs. I don’t think of myself an expert. I don’t play just to win chips. I also enjoy talking to the other and joking with them. If someone goes All In, that’s part of poker.It’s still up to you to call or not. BUT I would rather be beat by a good hand then by someone going all in and bluffing

I’m used to bingo players because locally my bars have free poker games where you can win like $50 and people are playing for free just like here and they play just like here. I think there’s some wonky programming with replay though. My aces get cracked by kings almost everytime I’m up against them, last night I had aces and lost to 9 3 by them rivering a flush although I’m not saying it can’t happen in real life or another example I was just in a sit n go where one player got all the full houses and straights like 4 full houses 8 straights. I don’t know if I believe what some say that they favor certain players because that seems like it would be difficult but I see patterns in the programming that makes me think it’s poor. Like the last 10 or 12 times I’ve had King Jack not only do I never hit but all 5 cards come out low, just patterns like that I notice.

I can now add 2 more times I’m in a tournament and King Jack were my cards and all the cards came out low. It’s been like 13 or 14 times in a row now. I could understand it happening once or twice but this many times tells me there’s terrible programming with replay.

I think replaypoker has a great program, why, you ask , played same hands in real game, same results .

I am just wanting to rant a itte about some playrs who make bad comments about the way you play. like your to slow, or your a clown for betting the way you do and all other types of thinns . Come on peple it is just a free game for fun .

I Try To Forget ~~~~~~ It is not poker, or even cards. But it is interesting. Interesting as test of my Inner Peace levels, and as a sort of Taroh ■■■■■■■■ tolerance test, patience gauge and intuition meter. The problem is the this is free. Your coughing up own money is another animal species altogether.

I play on european time between 20:00 and 23:00 a lot, I meet players on tables like 500/1000 1/2 K Blinds.

We have a laugh, talk at table and we are friends on Replay, but we do try to get eachother chips. None of them are on my social networks, its enough to be RP buddies.

I dont see players handing chips among friends… No one will get chips from me if they dont win them with a better hand or a good bluf. I think you are a but frustrated that you dont seem to win a lot.
We al get bad beats and we all call hands a bit more as its free chips so we all crack a better preflop hand on the river too…
Often I get called when I bet a good hand pre flop with a bet for example 4 big blinds. Thats just how it is with free poker, you just have to adapt to this kind of game thats it IMHO.

Ron…

2 Likes

now thats what I call a positive attitude, hope we meet up at a table soon. you rock ron.

dont care what the so called pros on this site say if u play like they say all you will do is give all your chips to them ive played almost 200,000 hands made it 3,000,000 chips and in last 2 weeks have lost nearly all of them. bad beat after bad beat, people raising preflop with A 6 offsuit and hitting straight again and again. no such thing as playing well here its either luck or nothing no in between…and yes ive sat at tables where i could do no wrong hittin stupid stuff like 7/2 offsuit and hittin a fullhouse thought that was pretty stupid also…nope there is absolutly no realism here…

This one time, I had a thingamabob, and it lost to a whatchacallit.

I hate when that happens.

One time in a bar, I got rejected by like 15 women in a row. Clear proof that the universe is rigged. Just sayin.

never said it was rigged said it is a poor excuse for real poker…and the only thing you all say is its free. so that means we can all be azz clowns…yaaaa

You are so right Roy, we play a lot of Omaha Hi Low, I see you as a solid player, and also fun to play on a table that you are on, that being said most player over bet, lose to the river, then get upset and then will start the insults. Heck, folks it’s a free game with free chips that offers a lot of entertainment for us all, I respect the staff of Replay for the job that they are doing, and have always been treated with respect from the Mod"s. If you don’t mind losing then keep going all in with A 2 on preflop and don’t complain when you get more free chips later on. I have made a lot of friends in the last year from around the world. I was new to this game when I started and now have started to play just a little on the higher tables, I don’t see so many insults there as I do in the lower tables. I am still learning and hope to improve my game more in the coming months.It’s Free, so enjoy Thanks again Replay

guess you were’nt at the replay bar where its free and they all say yes!!!

I.love.it.when.players.throw.7000.chips.pre-flop.on.a.5/10.table.hilarious!.Hey.i.won.15!

that 16th woman musta been one sweet fun time.

Well I don’t know about anything else but one thing I do know is this site is getting worse, and I mean with the type of players that replay is getting—going allin with nothing, looking for the river and so on, if you people don’t see that then you got something going with replay.

If you get to the high stakes the play improves a lot and some of the elite stakes players in the top 50 or so are very strong.

I also know that but some of the as you say ELIT PLAYERS are part of replay–think about it.

They have you either way, when I play live holdum this will not happen cause there is $$$ involved.

Play online on a real money site (micro stakes). Then you’ll have another perspective on RP.