First Royal in 100.000 hands on Replay

I flopped a royal last night. :slight_smile:

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/474156658

Wow very nice… too bad you didn’t get any bites :grin:

Nice, hand, but that flop obviously sucked all the oxygen out of the room, and apparently no opponent had an ace.

My best ever hand was an almost-Royal flush, a very aristocratic flush, and although I did not double up, I did manage to take out one opponent.

However, the opponent should perhaps have put me on a full house and folded the all-in raise at the end.

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/451919200

I have been very lucky and fortunate on Replay, I have had 8 royals in 450000 hands, including 3 royals in a 2 months period. I have had a royal in every format including omaha, omaha hi/lo and royal including 2 royals in the same royal tournament. My favorite Straight flush was beating a lower Straight flush against nolakay(friend) she was somewhat surprised. I got my first Straight flush to the Queen in live Poker last year with 89 clubs against an Ace high flush, my friend took a photo up until then my best was quad jacks and quad threes …

2 Likes

Not sure if this hand was the first royal for @Sammy677 but I was unfortunate enough to pay him off holding the nine of spades this morning. Not sure I could’ve gotten away from it; thankfully it only cost me an extra 6ish BBs.

1 Like

Looks like it was the first and only for Sammy.
Capture

I also spotted this hand on Sammy’s best of… a straight flush beaten by a higher straight flush. I got some laughs from the back and forth min raises on the turn. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Really nice.

On toptists they have the hands of the day/hour and for each player you can go to their profile, click view latest hand and hit the best hands tab and you can see if they have gotten one.

1 Like

In almost 250,000 hands I have 5. 1 in holdem, 1 in Omaha Hilo and 3 in Omaha

But this one was pure evil. Flop the nut flush, turn gives both my opponents boats (and I went all in into that) only to be saved with the Royal on the river.

Hand #800313377 · Replay Poker

1 Like