First Car

Pilot,

Mine was a 68 Dodge Charger!

4 Likes

Very nice. Thank you for sharing jrseanev.

1 Like

I got my first car, a 1967 Cadillac Limo, when I was 8, as a reward from my dad for my first successful hostile takeover. Despite it being my very first car, all I really remember about it was the little cooler in the back that was filled with perfectly chilled exotic nectars, and that it came with Geoffrey, who was my very first personal servant. (not counting my au pair and legal team)

3 Likes

first car… a 1977 datsun fast back

1 Like

1965 Silver Ford Mustang, 289, 3 speed

3 Likes

I like it. My father had a blue one just like it and it was beautiful to me. He still had it when I got my driver’s license and he let me drive it. It was awesome. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

That’s a nice car :+1:t2:

My first was a Mazda 626 Coupé 1988. Briljant car. But i have to say i love that Mustang. Want one but it is to pricy here in the Netherlands.

1 Like

I really , really want this car :joy:

5 Likes

…that’s all we need, another Gremlin at the poker table! :wink:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha and a flaming one at that :joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

My first car was a 1962 Sunbeam Rapier and was the start of my total obsession with Classic Cars.
So much so that I now have a classic car restoration company and a collection .

5 Likes

SILVERTHECOOLCAT…That car is a chick magnet! cool car bro!

2 Likes

thanks but that was rather a long ago . I am into classsic japanese cars now

1 Like

How old are you? because you love ancient cars. Your car is cute, I love it :heart_eyes:

Awesome post, my 1st car I bought in 1969 at the age of 14 $300.00 cash, such an amazing car. Would love to have one today, but are way too expensive.

2 Likes

I’d love to have that car :+1:t2:

1 Like

SILVERTHECAT .Ok since you collect Japanese cars now can I have this black car?

1 Like

1967 Dodge Charger. Sunburst Yellow. Came with gangster walls. Icechest full of beer strapped into the back seat. Times were different. So were gas prices.

3 Likes