First 7 und die Fairness

Ich möchte mich ganz herzlich bedanken beim (der) Spieler*in Babykitty.
Obwohl sie ihre 7 Spiele für heute schon beendet hatte und aktuell auf dem Gold-Medaillen Rang steht, bringt sie ganz uneigennützig dieses große Opfer. Tausendmal Dank dafür.
Nun endlich habe ich auch verstanden, dass es nur darum geht die Räume aufzufüllen, denn wer weiß wie viel Std…ähh Minuten wir (7 Spieler) noch auf den 8. Spieler gewartet hätten? Im Ernst: Mir reicht das jetzt erst einmal mit der Olympiade der “Fairness”… Ich kann meine Zeit sinnvoller verschwenden.

Translation
I would like to say a big thank you to the player Babykitty.
Although she has already completed her 7 games for today and is currently on the gold medal rank, she is making this great sacrifice quite unselfishly. A thousand thanks for that.
Now I finally understood that it’s just a matter of filling up the rooms, because who knows how many hours…uh minutes we (7 players) would have waited for the 8th player? Seriously: I’ve had enough with the Olympics of “fairness” for now… I can waste my time more sensibly.

I’ve just noticed that today’s SnGs have a 150k added price pool and only 2.5k buy-in. With these incentives, you can’t really blame anyone who is trying to play as many of these games as possible to build an initial bankroll – it’s basically free chips.

3 Likes

Ach, ich gebe niemandem die Schuld. Wozu auch? Ja richtig: Es gab “Chips” zu gewinnen.
Wenn solch ein (“faires”) Event (mit den immer gleichen Siegern und Platzierten) kaum die Aufmerksamkeit der User erregt, “muss” man eben wie wild die Chips “raushauen”. Nur wie man auch heute morgen feststellen kann, tangiert selbst das kaum jemanden. Nicht mal 40 User spielen aktuell die erste Disziplin Kite Skiing mit, obwohl es 50 Plätze mit Preisgeld gibt. Ergo: Man kann so viele Chips raushauen wie man will, das löst das Problem nicht. Das Event bleibt für viele unter diesen Umständen unattraktiv. Wenn die Verantwortlichen selbst mit kleinen Veränderungen im Sinne der Fairness überfordert sind, wie soll man dann größere Dinge verändern? Ich für meinen Teil, werde unter diesen Umständen (auch aufgrund der Reaktionen auf mein Anliegen) auf keinen Fall ein Premiummitglied->ich hatte das in der Tat als langjähriges Mitglied ernsthaft vor.

Translation
Oh, I don’t blame anyone. What for? That’s right: There were “chips” to be won.
If such a (“fair”) event (with always the same winners and placeholders) hardly attracts the attention of the users, you “have to” “kick out” the chips like crazy. But as you can also see this morning, even that hardly affects anyone. Not even 40 users are currently playing the first discipline, kite skiing, although there are 50 places with prize money. Ergo: You can knock out as many chips as you want, that doesn’t solve the problem. The event remains unattractive for many under these circumstances. If those responsible are overwhelmed even with small changes in the sense of fairness, how are you supposed to change bigger things? For my part, under these circumstances (also because of the reactions to my request), I will definitely not become a premium member-> as a long-standing member, I actually had serious plans to do so.

So many complaints. Perhaps you like the summer games instead. Like I said before, you are not required to play . The better player always win over the competition.

Ich habe mich nicht “beschwert”, ich habe Kritik geübt.
Der bessere Spieler gewinnt immer die Konkurrenz? Hier? Darf ich kurz lächeln. Lassen wir das.
Nein natürlich muss ich nicht spielen und warum erwähne ich sowas überhaupt? Weil ich vielleicht gerne hier war? Weil mir die Seite wichtig ist → war. Im Grunde ist es dann jetzt sowieso egal, weil ich sehe wie mit Usern umgegangen wird, die es wagen gegen den “Replay-Mainstream” das Wort zu ergreifen. Man entschuldige meinen Enthusiasmus was Fair-Play betrifft, kommt nicht wieder vor.

Translate
I wasn’t “complaining”, I was criticizing.
The better player always wins the competition? Here? May I smile for a moment? Let’s leave that.
No of course I don’t have to play and why am I even mentioning this? Because maybe I liked being here? Because the page is important to me → was. Basically, it doesn’t matter now anyway, because I see how users are treated who dare to speak out against the “replay mainstream”. Excuse my enthusiasm about fair play will not come up again.

Come on, be a good sport about the competition. Without it , it would be boring. Better luck in the summer games.

I played yesterday my first 3 SnG’s in my life there (Day 13), lol + shame. Result: 3x 2,500 Buy In, 33,600 came back. The playing was nice and friendly. I played later, 6 hrs. before end, and needed 15 – 30 min. to start on a table. On ca. 6 tables played peoples to this time.
But I know there goes bad things on too. What the thread opener wrote in post 1 is not wrong. I played this and last year and had my eyes many times on the tables, saw many. A friend played yesterday on first hours of day and wrote me bad about it. Some players use the first 7 rules to manipulate. Time to make the rules better. One of the bad players was yesterday not to see there.

The winner of the big fight for 2nd on Friday, day 12, was cross2015, a good and fair player. His woman allowed him to play this day, lol. Big congratulations from me.

What a hand, WOW:

1 Like

I think you played the Quads well.

1 Like

Nice catch for a nice pot split. :+1:t2: