Filter option with chat and winning hands only

I don’t need the dealer info on every card dealt, it just clutters up the chat box and makes me miss comments. It would be nice to just have chat and the winning hand info for games like 7 stud and Omaha.

9 Likes

I agree there, no need for individual cards dealt to be displayed as a message, who ever reads that when the card is there to see? Good suggestion.

4 Likes

It doesn’t bother me, but I see your point. I would like to know where the dealer button ended or where it will be next, esp after a break in the games.

4 Likes

To show the dealt cards in chatbox is not needed, right. Much more bad are for me the Broadcast messages. Sometimes come there up to 12 lines/rows of it at same moment. On standard chatbox size a big problem. Using mouse-wheel to scroll and autoscroll is not good too. If i want to see chat and Dealer, then is Broadcast on too. No one want and need this Broadcast, and no one can read it all.

Here only 8 of this lines, sometimes 12:

2 Likes

I agree cards dealt should not be displayed, as they are shown in hand & board. Good suggestion, I am curious if anyone actually reads that info. It also would reduce the amount of data transfers, which could possibly reduce the occasional lagging issue.

7 Likes

I’m only interested in the winning hand and chat being shown

5 Likes

Good point, Poki65, those green Broadcast messages just get in the way and flood the already small chat area, really annoying. Less messages - smoother performance.

2 Likes

I agree with Craig, but would like to add that I do miss one thing. When playing a MTT we used to be informed via the chat when another player had won a MTT in another game. Often that was a friend and I used to make a note and send a PM congratulating them. A small thing but I did think that helped the community and friendly atmosphere and it is a shame we no longer get that information.
The other Broadcast information merely gets in the way!

8 Likes

Yes that was a great feature which I also would like to see re-implemented, as an optional component.

6 Likes

Yes !!! I forgot all about that. I used to look forward to that and send a congratulatory PM also. So nice if they brought that back :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Here I go again, Please bring back Emojis to the tables:
(❂‿❂ ⌐■_■) (✿◠‿◠) :butterfly::star2::star::boom: :heart:

5 Likes

I’d love to have a checkmark option for each of the choices. Uncheck what we don’t want

3 Likes

Don’t think it would be a hard thing to do :seeing that they are already in the chat box!!!
right click on chat and there they are lol.
COME ON REPLAY!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Agree: I’m all for players having choices, as we all may have different preferences.

4 Likes

Yes RavenL

1 Like

This is a marvelous idea. I don’t know how many times I’ve had to wait until the next hand started just to make my comment so someone could see it. Hard to have a meaningful conversation when every play is appearing and removing what you wrote. I am curious to know what purpose all that information serves and why anyone thought that was more important than players talking to each other when they tell you to say hi to the people at your table in a message at the bottom of the chat window.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for all your feedback. We’re making sure they all get seen by the rest of the Team so we can review features and site improvements.

Happy Friday! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are there any news on this?

Screenshot_2023-05-25_13-47-12

Would be nice to have a Players and Dealer Only line in there, so we can cut out those damn annoying green Broadcast messages once and for all. Or even better, a simple checkbox system like in the Lobby pages. Just check/uncheck whichever boxes we like to, something like this example below:

Screenshot_2023-05-25_13-47-12

2 Likes

Hi @BeerEagle69,

We don’t have any update on this, but this has been brought up to the Team in March. Although we welcome and discuss all feedback and suggestions from players, there’s no guarantee if and when they will be implemented as a site feature.

2 Likes

@Poki65 ( @chipsmama ) Totally agree - I hate the BROADCAST spamming the chat box and I’ve complained about this before! I don’t want to play MTT or SNG and get spam attacked and harassed to come play either! There is no BROADCAST harassing MTT/SNG players to come play ring games! A lot of players have preferences to play what they like ring, SNG, MTT or a combination of games.

#MuteTheAnnoyingBROADCAST

I’ve also mentioned that the “not so NEW” HTTP tables chat box is smaller with 5 lines of chat compared to the old FLASH Adobe tables with 7 lines of chat… I usually adjust zoom to 90% to add an extra line in the chat box, a minor improvement! Actually I just tested on my new laptop and its exactly the same, so sadly i’ve lost that minor improvement now! :frowning:

OLD Adobe FLASH Table chat

The “not so NEW” HTTP tables chat box.

1 Like