Favorite Game On Replay

What is your favorite game here on Replay Poker? Since Replay has added 7 Card Stud I’ve been playing it frequently and it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite games. Maybe it’s just because it’s a new game and involves new strategies as to how you should bet, raise, call or fold. It’s a fun game to play.

Of course No Limit Hold’em is still one of my favorite games to play as well and I’ll always enjoy playing it as it also involves a lot of strategy and making good reads on opponents. .

So what is your favorite game to play here on Replay and why?

-Marc

3 Likes

I do like the new stud, but definitely prefer the hi/low to straight stud, and have enjoyed The freeroll tournies so think I will prefer them to the ring games. Hard to give a favourite game on Replay as, apart from the dreaded Royal, I like them all for different reasons. Any game with familiar friends which is played in a fun sporting spirit gets my vote!

3 Likes

My favorite game is Omaha, but I can’t play it here anymore because I get headaches from the table color. I guess Hold’Em is my favorite on this site, but I don’t find myself playing here much anymore. I play a few games each day, mostly just to see my friends.

1 Like

Strangely my favorite game of all is Royal, must be the thrill of seeing all those picture cards ! Also it is hilarious when a newbie joins and has no idea it is Royal , going all in with a straight or 2 pair

3 Likes

I like Texas Hold’em, and I enjoy playing Bankroll Builder with rebuy. If I don’t build a big stack in the first 20 minutes, I can save myself time and just exit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Lo Stud is my fav. Am looking forward to Raz and Horse being brought into the mix

3 Likes

Bounty Glory, and the other one, 12 hours away. Why? I’ve bubbled there, twice. Once, got most of my 100K entry back. The other, I made my entry back, plus a few chips. Don’t have anything but holdem listed in my lobby, nowdays. I got into the other games, by mistake, a couple of times, and had to run away.

@JanCee
same here. wish the bounties were bigger, though. Maybe enough to make a 6 knockout hand a notable gain, around 12K, or so. I suppose that would make the rebuys too high for anyone trying to build their bank, or too chip poor to play anything else.

1 Like