Fashion: Your Fondest Memory or Faux Pas

Fashions in clothing come and go. What do you remember fondly–or wish you could forget?
For me, the memory I would gladly forget is the wedge heel–and the broken ankle I got from mine!

Your turn!

4 Likes

I don’t need to say anything, just…

3 Likes

Not sure which was the worst sin here, mum crocheting these or me wearing them!

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha, hahahahaha but I like them lol :joy:

1 Like

For my kindergarten school picture my mom made me wear a tiger print vest. Decades later, I have not forgotten and have not forgiven…

2 Likes

I had a neighbor who knitted “banana hammocks” for himself, which he wore as “shorts” (it was the 1980s), so your mom’s creations are pretty tasteful in comparison.

3 Likes

I have a favorite outfit from my much younger days. A very low cut black mini dress, that had snaps from top to bottom. It still fits, but I can’t seem to remember how I sat down in it.

:rofl: :exploding_head:

Wish i could forget the hoops we wore under our wedding gowns. Every time I sat down the hoop would go up.

1 Like

Welcome to the Replay Poker Forum, dolly. Hope you come back often!

As far as favorites, I like to design my own stuff. My Replay avatars all wear my designs, but you have never seen my feet! Here’s some of my shoes. (the middle design was sort of borrowed, only the models and textures are mine)

TT082

2 Likes

I’m thinkin’ I’ll start shopping at your store!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure my son and his best friends regret this fashion choice, even on Halloween.

2 Likes

**sweater **

2 Likes

Think these guys regret their wardrobe choices?

2 Likes

If they don’t regret them, they should give themselves compassion for the choices they made in ignorance. lol

2 Likes

Remember these? I must have had a dozen different ones.

2 Likes

When I was a teacher in the 80s or 90s, my students wore these–and I thought they were so cool!

1 Like

I miss my Beatle boots from the sixties.

1 Like

Those are my parents at the 2:16 mark.

1 Like