Famous People You Have Met

Here are a few clips.
It was a day I’ll never forget.

1 Like

Oh my, what a gorgeous voice. And how tedious it must be to do a scene, or a phrase, or a dialog over and over and over…and not to laugh. I couldn’t not laugh.

1 Like

I couldn’t not cry :grinning:

1 Like

I would have been right there with you, GrandyB! :cry:

Amazing stories, people! Met Peter Boyle at the Pink Pearl in Toronto’s Harbourfront.

1 Like

I appeared before Hon. Judge James L Robart, US District Court 9th Circuit a decade prior to his (in)famous Islamic travel ban. He, perhaps inadvertently, helped me save my house after the foreclosure crisis.

1 Like

Being in the movie business the list is entirely too long. Most notably ex girlfriend was Joan Jett…the list goes on.

1 Like

OMG! Joan Jett? Really?! Wow

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum, Solano7. What an interesting experience. Hope you return and post often.

i was on the second row at stevie nicks concert…does that count as closest to a musician.
she also looked at me…true.

1 Like

It counts, for sure!

Since i Live so close to a famous fishing haunt… i met many sports figures when but a wee lad…
a 19 year old Bobby Orr, Boom Boom Goeffrion, Doug Harvey. Bob Pullford, Paul Henderson, Yvon Cournoyer…(not sure of spelling) … If you dont know 60’s hockey you may not know these names

2 Likes

Wow…Craig, I always knew you were special. :grin: :star_struck:

1 Like

Yeah, special needs :joy: morning Vicki :wave:t2:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Good morning to you too!

1 Like

I’ve Met Red Skelton, Dom Delouise, Marjorie Main, Avery Schriber (The old Doritos Man), The list goes on ! I grew up in a resort town where a lot of stars had vacation homes !

2 Likes

Very lucky you were-great memories!

1 Like

I tattooed Dwayne

1 Like

My Buddy 5 time world boxing champion Vinny Paz. We took a stroll down memory lane after we filmed his move “ Bleed for This “

3 Likes

OMG Craig! Way to go!

1 Like