Fabulous Realities

Miguel carefully eased his aging boat up to the dock, smiling as he thought back to the previous summer and the gigantic mackerel that had made him a legend of the local fishing community. Head held high, he walked confidently as he made his way to the village square. He paused, shoulders slumping, as he surveyed the area before pulling his hat down low and scurrying into the outdoor marketplace. Sliding his last few coins to the local fish monger, he grunted a terse “gracias” before hurrying home with his latest lie.

1 Like

:shushing_face:

100% true story. I don’t know if I have the gist of this thread. I’ll let the player rep decide.

Here goes.

A dishevelled fellow walked into a department store wearing dirty jeans and t shirt. He tried on a new leather jacket and walked out. He clearly stole it. Security detained him until Police arrived. That took a while. The whole time he plead his innocence claiming that his niece would pay for it. On and on… Security became impatient with ad nauseam plea and said “Look, we don’t care about your niece OK!” He was loudly indignant and insulted and cried “You don’t care about my niece! Well my niece is DEAD! Now how how do you feel!”

1 Like

I do think that works in this topic. Quite the story!! Thanks for sharing it. (I know people like this!)

Walking slowly, Jordan enters a hidden clearing in the vast, primordial forest. Looking ahead into the woods, he is entranced by the flashing spears of sunlight that pierce the gloom of the forest floor with holes of golden life. In the distance, he spots a small herd of deer, the buck scraping the ground in defiance as his does dance away to the safety of the forest’s depths. Awestruck and almost overcome by the beauty of this magnificent vista, he rips off the VR headset, risks a quick glance out the window, then shudders in apprehension at the horror of reality.

3 Likes

Super! Plays on reality at a new level. :slight_smile:

2 Likes