I was just looking for a way to enable notifications when someone replies to my posts.
In profile settings I see:
** Permission Denied You denied permission for notifications. Allow notifications via your browser settings.**
Note: You have to change this setting on every browser you use.
I don’t recall denying notifications but can anyone tell me how to go about this in Chrome?
Thanks in advance.
Try the following:
- On the top right corner of your browser, there are 3 vertical dots, right under the X that closes the window. Click on the dots.
- Click on Settings. A new tab will open with the settings menu,
- Scroll down to the bottom, and click on Advanced. Further options will open.
- Under Privacy and Security, Click on Content Settings.
- Choose Notifications.
- You will see 2 parts: Block and Allow.
- Replay Poker should be in the Blocked part. Next to it you will see 3 vertical dots, click on those and change it to Allow.
- (If RP is not in the blocked sites list, Click ADD in the allowed sites and add it manually)
I hope this helps, Please let me know if you face any difficulties and I’ll try to explain further.
Worked like a charm Maya, thanks very much!
You’re quite welcome. Glad it worked.