Emails

I got 2 emails today. Both with a clickable link to ‘bank’. Both refunding chips. One 10k and the other 2k. I append a copy of one of them. Could you please either confirm they are from replay or phsing emails. If the latter, advise those in authority within the game so they can advise all members to be aware. Many thanks.

notifications@replaypoker.com
Yesterday, 16:12
You
Hi corni,

Your buy-in for tournament #2216188 has been refunded to your account. 2,000 chips were added to your balance.

Please log in and visit your bank page to see your recent transactions.

Good luck on the tables,

Replay Poker Team
http://www.replaypoker.com

In both cases the word ‘bank’ was a clickable link. Never seen this before hence this enquiry. Thanks for your assistance.

It’s probably legit, but there’s no reason to click email links anyway.

Log in as you normally would, then click the down arrow next to your picture in the upper right. From there, click the “Bank” link and you can see your bank activity. Any refunds will show up there.

3 Likes

This is a legitimate e-mail (though SunPowerGuru has great advice in how to be cautious!). We had some issues where select tables were freezing up, and did mass refunds for that time period.

3 Likes

I had one too corni, just check your bank in replay it tells you about the refund. It gives you a run down of all transactions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I NEVER click email links as a precaution anyway. Appreciate the response though :slight_smile:

3 Likes