Eliminated?

I posted this a long time ago - perhaps it is time to resurrect this sincere suggestion:

(amended that back then I played mostly six seat tables, now it’s almost always nine seat tourneys)

Know how after you get knocked out, you get the “GOOD GAME! You finished ____” window? Doesn’t matter what place you finish, that’s the message you get.

That’s nice, I guess. Considerate. Compassionate.

But I have more realistic suggestions for that window. Since I’m playing 9 seat tables, I’ll go with my suggestions for finishes at those tables:

9th place: “Look away. We’ll just pretend this never happened.”

8th Place: ““Go all in,” you said. “It’ll be fine,” you said.”"

7th Place: “I hear checkers is fun!!”

6th Place: “Finish 6th two more times in a row and you just might be Satan! Or just in hell. Yeah, that’s probably it. I mean, if you were really SATAN, you probably would have won.”

5th Place: “Wow! Five is my favorite number! I bet you hate it, though, am I right?”

4th Place: “4th Place?? Why, that’s ALMOST like kissing your sister!”

3rd Place: “3rd Place?? That’s EXACTLY like kissing your sister!”

2nd Place: “Hey - remember that time you made it to the top two and won the whole thing? Yeah, me neither.”

1st Place: “This can’t be right. Are you sure? Shouldn’t we call someone and double check?”

5 Likes

who are you talking to?
because if a person only won 1 time, then you know something is wrong.
How would you know that anyway?

NO MATTER HOW I PLAY I CAN’T WIN. I DUBBED IT REPLAYED.

1 Like

IT WONT let me post the if truth hurts stop cheating.

But it’s chips that count, so krista_k, with zero chips, you are the weakest link… Goodbye

4 Likes

“ The weakest link “ good one. I forgot all about that :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Retired sounds better than terminated or eliminated… :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Ace Ventura
“In every contest there must be a loser. La hoo ze her”

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Daily Quotes

krista_k has left the chat :grinning:

krista_k has finished the tournament (in X place). This is inoffensive.

1 Like

Just like your school reports said kirsta_k
… Should Try Harder

2 Likes

Well krista_k gets an A+ for all the rips ya’ll giving. Maybe it should say “Laid to rest”.

1 Like

player finished in ??? place

1 Like

You forgot the all important one: “Dealer: krista_k, Replay is rigged.
Visit the forums for some confirmation bias.

5 Likes

Dealer: krista_k you seem like a nice person but NO
Dealer: krista_k you are amazing! But know it’s not you, it’s him!
Dealer: krista_k while I loved your move, I am disappointed to inform you the poker gods peed all over it!
Dealer: krista_k will be remembered for her immense creativity, passion and willingness to help the community at every turn and river!
Dealer: krista_k will from now on pursue interests outside of this tournament.
Dealer: krista_k is too much to be limited to this tournament
Dealer: krista_k has left the building
Dealer: krista_k cares about your self esteem, and will help you win from time to time. Send her flowers next time you see her

2 Likes