During a game, flag players who share the same IP

6 ACCOUNTS in one Tournament game!!! Flagging and Flogging are both needed!!! Do you have enough flags?

Hahaha…think 1 IP…not more then 3 flags …or we get the flagging tour:))

1 player taking 6 seats in a tournament or any table for that matter is essentially playing with ones self. ??? Flagging tournament would be the polite way to put it.

that many accounts in one house hold sounds like he,s flogging himself not the poker site and needs to get out more

This sounds like an ok idea. Just one thing about the IP’s that I am on. 1. My Home IP - My brother and myself use the same internet. 2. School IP - I have other classmates that play this site with me during class. (We are all 18 of course.) 3. Friend’s IP - A buddy and I sit down and play Royal together. *This is just to let people know that I am not cheating! I’ve been suspected of it before and it bothers me… I like this idea, it’s just that there will be so much controversy in tables because if two people are on the same IP, then they will be ridiculed and suspected of cheated when most of the time they are not.

And yes, sorry to say, but there are a lot of online jerks that have nothing better to do than whine because they lose their chips… Ok I’m done babbling now, carry on. Haha!

im the same way with viper. him and i play together at home along with a few friends at school. I have already had different moderators come after me for it. and it gets to me too.

I AGREE 100% WITH VIPER!

I agree that the problem is not really solved. Would this person be kicked out the tournament that they are in. I should hope so and also should have to forefit their entry chips. It is forbidden and there needs to be consquences.

I find it to be a great challenge and fun way to spend quality time playing with/against family members and friends in my home.

I would also like to state that I happen to find the sounds of the moans, groans, fist to table, foot stomping, screeching, and other odd and hard to describe noises flowing thru the house while playing ReplayPoker with family and friends…. ummm…. quit stimulating, satisfying, and rewarding.

Love the game! Love the site! ~Raven~

i think 2 ppl on same ip should be allowed 2 play same room but like u say if u think there cheating then take buy in from them and ban for a week or somthing like that

Awesome! We love to hear that Raven. :slight_smile:

same players on same IP should not be allowed at all.

How about family members who wish play at the same table?

I think the rules now they cant play from same IP, only in tournaments, over 20 or something player.

That’s correct no players from the same ip can play on ring game or tournament with less than 10 players. However we have recently implemented a trust system whereby a few members of the site are allowed to play together. This is the exception rather than the rule, so in order to receive trusted status we require you to request this from our support team explaining the situation and why you wish to play together, and then we’ll analyze the accounts involved to decide whether an exception may be allowed.