Dubbi sulla regolarità di un torneo - Doubts about the regularity of a tournament

qualcuno sa spiegarmi come mai nel torneo Tropical Wave delle ore 10.30pm con fiche iniziali di 2000 alcuni giocatori hanno 4000 fiche prima ancora che inizia il torneo ?
Translation
can anyone explain to me why in the Tropical Wave tournament at 10.30pm with starting chips of 2000 some players have 4000 chips even before the tournament starts?
Immagine 2022-08-06 234749

Some tourneys you can add chips early…some symbol left hand corner. Ask when you are in next tourney like that.

thanks for the information, I’ll look for the symbol you told me.
if it’s really what you say, I don’t think it’s right to give this opportunity at the start of the race.
in this way it becomes discriminating for players who sign up and have few chips

Hi mrzick,
It looks like you were playing in a rebuy tournament and the starting chips was 2000. Your other opponents chose to take a rebuy of 2000 chips at the start of the tournament. Check out add ons and rebuys to help your game. I hope this help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

sono entrata registrandomi regolarmente , in effetti è come dici tu .
si può prendere un rebuy a inizio partita.
grazie per il tuo aiuto.
ora so che è tutto regolare e entrerò più volentieri al gioco :slight_smile:
Translation
I entered by registering regularly, in fact it is as you say.
you can get a rebuy early in the game.
thanks for your help.
now I know that everything is regular and I will more willingly enter the game :slight_smile:

1 Like