Dream Weaver

I just know there is a Harley. He/She likes a lot of pics on the Forum. Also was visiting at the table where I was playing last night. That’s all I know.

2 Likes

Yeah he will go to all the tables where team game players and irritate them especially mojo1122 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh okay. Last night he was picking on zona I think. I just played cards. lol
Good Night

2 Likes

lolllllllllllllllllllllll nothing new lmao!!!

1 Like

Yes, Yes, Jazzgone, all True!!! I actually told him last night to not bug Zona when she is on the final tables and in the points! :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

5 Likes

Yes he was, he always does, I just tell him to go play with his legos and then he’s occupied for a while,
unless he steps on one, then he starts crying then I have to give him Ice cream to shut him up.

5 Likes

Thank You my dear Mo :slight_smile: always love it when you cheer me on :heart: :100:

3 Likes

hi

1 Like

IT’S JULIE’S BIRTHDAY!!

Happy birthday Julie. Enjoy your day. All the other teams agreed to let you get to the final table for your birthday! Isn’t that nice of them??!!

:partying_face: :birthday: :balloon:

5 Likes

Have a wonderful birthday Julie…!!!
Yes you need to be propelled to the final table…Harley promised to play his usual dazzling team game poker to ensure you do…!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

first you have to tell the clown what points shes playing for… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:poor zona…lmao!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Julie , :birthday: :balloon: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

A very, very Happy Birthday Julie…hope you have a wonderful day. And if you ever need back up Miss Z, I’m your guy!!! Lastly, want to wish all my fellow father’s a very Happy Father’s Day…you all deserve it.

5 Likes

You got it John, Just went out and bought Harley a Iron man Doll, should keep him occupied for a while.
untitledharley

4 Likes

imagesjulie

6 Likes

Thank you so much everyone for the birthday wishes !!

7 Likes

:cupcake: Happy Birthday Julie!!! I hope you had a great one!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Julie!!
happy-birthday-julie

7 Likes

Don’t know how too post pic’s… but happy B’ Day julie… and I will take it EZ on you next Game… Gee Mr_Monk… look what you started!!!

3 Likes