Dream Weaver

This should come as no surprise to anyone, Sharon… Your note taking is impeccable. The Renegade’s team is posted correctly.

4 Likes

Thanks Phil !

It’s almost as if you’ve had practice making lists…go figure

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Pirates team is correct Sharon, still hoping that lolana will reconsider and continue to play.

2 Likes

Thanks Des

1 Like

You’re welcome Sharon

1 Like

My roster looks good thanks Sharon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for posting the team members .I am impressed

1 Like

So basically, Rens are unreliable, …or I am so much of a pain in the a… as a team member that they just don’t come back! Rude, crude or maybe misconstrued. In any event I will do my best not to complain and turn myself into one of the bubbly players team poker requires. NOT A CHANCE, LOL!! (I hope some of you get the sarcasm)

1 Like

I have found that in dream weavers… be the best team member you can be. be extra generous to your teammates. and play as many games as you can… the pay outs hear are not the best. but the friends you make are amazing. I will be team pirates 4 life.

3 Likes

Replay sets up the payouts not the league so this is standard for a 5k buy in game. Sixty six players played that game.

As you can see Payouts are the same for all MTTs with a 5k buy in… looked for one with about the same amount of players for comparison.

1 Like

I actually think the payouts are to high. Only because that as this is a team game, I thought the focus would be on getting points for the team rather than the payout. Teams usually go All-in when only teammates left and I can understand why some may be reluctant to do that. I reckon it would be good if the point scorers started with at least their buy-in back. I don’t know if Replay can do that. Maybe if we are set up as a Bankroll Builder then the prize list could be extended. and until then I guess we live with what we have and individual Teams can decide what they do when it’s only them on the final table.

1 Like

I think you’re looking in the wrong place. In my opinion we should be striving to get as many team members into the final 18. That’s where it counts, points for the team. Getting into the money is just an added bonus, but less important.

-larry

1 Like

Well here I am exhausted and sore. But it’s been 48 days since I sat in this chair. I don’t know if I have enough energy to get out of it again, but happy to be home. Lot of work ahead.

Cheers, Larry

6 Likes

5 Likes

I think you are missing my point, or I didn’t put it across properly. My comment was aimed at what seemed to be a complaint that the payouts were not high enough. I’m saying we should play even if there was no payout. The suggestion to spread the payout further was so that the payout was less of a factor anyway. Team Play is just that, and the idea is to get as many of your team to the final table as you can. Getting as many of your team members to the game is a big factor. And it’s good to see you are on the mend, Larry.

5 Likes

Welcome home Larry … yay

4 Likes

Cons 91 ( 21 - Mah , 18 - ada , 16 - rdl , 15 - tatar , 13 - star , 8 - Sharon )
Pirates 32 ( 12 - Jay , 9 - golfer , 7 - cm , 4 - mafus )
Outlaws 51 ( 14 - jemi , 11 - Ker , 10 - Doon , 6 - goodFELLO , 5 - mimi , 3 - Txcow , 2 - manwolf )
Renegades 1 ( 1 - Monk )

Players per team

Cons 15
Pirates 17
Outlaws 16
Renegades 11

Congrats Con Artists

Monthly Total for Jan.

Cons 747
Pirates 634
Outlaws 494
Renegades 400

4 Likes

Jed I think you’re right. “be extra generous to teammates” CHECK. (I have always) “Play as many games as you can” CHECK, (Since conception of Rens’ have missed one)
Yet I may have a target on my back anyway. Social skills do NOT come in every package. Wish they did. Working on it. Thanks for the wisdom.

6 Likes