Dream Team

I go back to the time when i invited you to join DW and you have made this league into a better place…
a class act my friend…and given your health situation you took the onus on yourself to build a 4th team shows your commitment to this league beyond most…
Wishing you a successful surgery and speedy recovery…keep the faith…

8 Likes

6 Likes

Well said, Jazz… good teammate and player! Prayers Larry

7 Likes

Best wishes and speedy recovery LARRY

5 Likes

download (1)larry

5 Likes

Cons 25 ( 9 - Mojo , 6 - tatar , 4 - Mah , 3 - shoe , 2 - Sharon , 1 - Buddy )
Pirates 83 ( 21 - Frank , 18 - jers , 16 - jed , 15 - won , 13 - golfer )
Outlaws 53 ( 12 - brad , 11 - Nica , 10 - martini , 8 - rafter , 7 - sue , 5 - manwolf )
Renegades 14 ( 14 - Alan )

Players per team

Cons 16
Pirates 17
Outlaws 16
Renegades 11

Congrats Pirates

Monthly Total for Nov.

Cons 807
Pirates 698
Outlaws 717
Renegades 403

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Larry, will keep you in my prayers.

4 Likes

Larry, You are a Strong Man and I know you will get through this bump in the road like a champ!!! And I wish you a VERY speedy recovery!!!

Dream Weaver Team Players, I would like to propose an idea to help support Larry and the Renegades while he is recovering…

I personally would like to play for the Renegades to support them and Larry on the first Day of December, this Thursday. If anyone else from another team would like to be a Renegade for a day or two or three, please chime it. There is no obligation, but it is my way of showing support for Larry and the Renegade team.

And, yes, Boss Lady Sharon has blessed this idea and would appreciate any support we give to Larry and the Renegades!

See you Renegades on Thursday in full uniform and prayers for Captain Larry!!!

10 Likes

Thank you, you brought a tear.

-Larry

9 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts.

Cheers…

7 Likes

@jodie777
Sorry I am late. You can celebrate again though. Hope it was great!

1 Like

Larry, my friend, I believe my best support would be to talk to God. I can’t go wrong there, but If I played on your team for a night, Only God knows what might go wrong :rofl: I help your team enough just playing on my own. :hushed:
Prayer for Larry

7 Likes

I would like to support Jodie’s idea and play a game for Larry but need to know how the proposal is to work. I don’t want to turn up and find there are 25 plus players. Or will the volunteers be spread out over the games for the week.

7 Likes

Dan just let me know , so far you , Jodie and MrMonk will join Renegades on the 1st of Dec ( temporarily ) when you want to switch back let me know ( after 1 , 2 or 3 games ) … thanks

5 Likes

mr-monk… just keep impressing me!!! so glad I invited him to play here… a great team player… but on his own… unstoppable…get it done you bad ass cobra chicken!

6 Likes

Sharon, I thought of playing one game and at this stage the 1st Dec looks okay.

5 Likes

Perfect Dan … ty

5 Likes

I just learned about this forum…bwhahahhahahahahahah now that I see the points…Im going to be WAAAY more involved.

4 Likes

just try to out score me… every quarter…

1 Like

Mojo you are a beautiful person. I love your idea. Kermitfrog99 & I will also alternate 1-3 games in December for Larry’s Renegades :hearts:

4 Likes