Dream Weaver

Hope you had a fabulous, Birthday Golfer Vet!

2 Likes

Cons 127 ( 21 - tatar , 18 - Larry , 16 - rdl , 15 - Mojo , 14 - PTS , 11 - crane , 10 - Buddy , 9 - bouncing , 8 - Sharon , 5 - star )
Pirates 33 ( 13 - cas- , 12 - nola , 7 - Tinner , 1 - WS )
Outlaws 15 ( 6 - sue , 4 - Ker , 3 - Dur , 2 - Txcow )

Players per team

Cons 18
Pirates 15
Outlaws 17

Congrats ConArtistes

Monthly Total for Oct.

Cons 1120
Pirates 778
Outlaws 727

4 Likes

2 Likes

how is recruteing going for new team

2 Likes

Have 13 players so far

2 Likes

14 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a great display of team play Con-Artists, and this is just one of several.

Iā€™m really gonna miss being a Con. :frowning:

-Larry

5 Likes

Larry we are going to miss you too! Good luck with your team!

5 Likes

I miss Sharon being an Outlawā™„

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Larry! Your new team is looking Great! We will miss you too, but atleast I will get my ā€œCheers Kid!ā€ from you. I wish you and your new team the Best of Luck!!!

6 Likes

Yes Larry, you will be missed being on the Cons, but hey we will still get to see you, and thatā€™s what counts.
You are such a Great player.

5 Likes

Thank you!

Cheers kid -Larry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and thank you cathy, you guys are great.

Cheers -Larry

3 Likes

thank you vicki,

Cheers -Larry

4 Likes

Cons 57 ( 16 - shoe , 12 - Boyd , 11 - Honey , 8 - Mah , 6 - crane , 4 - star )
Pirates 67 ( 21 - adren , 18 - gear , 14 - boat , 10 - Des , 3 - won , 1 - cm )
Outlaws 51 ( 15 - Dur , 13 - manwolf , 9 - mimi , 7 - Danno1 , 5 - rafter , 2 - Ker )

Congrats Pirates

Players per team

Cons 17
Pirates 12
Outlaws 14

Monthly Total for Oct.

Cons 1177
Pirates 845
Outlaws 778

3 Likes

not 1 to say much because im not a computer personā€¦ dont know if i am doing this right but ill try. i just wanna say ihave seen chats among all these different players here over the last 18 months some i have known over 5 years now some since last monthā€¦ Jazz reached out to me to come play hereā€¦ i have been playing omaha hi lo last 3 years before he asked meā€¦ Said come play its a holdem game with a twistā€¦ team gameā€¦ my brain said hmm how can u play ateam game ā€¦ awwww collusion interesting conceptā€¦ first game i played i came in 10th was deflatedā€¦ and then i got a message u did greatā€¦ 10th is goodā€¦ u won pointsā€¦ what how do u score this gameā€¦ sharon i cant say enough about her she emailed me how to see scoreboard ā€¦ok we keeping score tooo? lol yes she says monthly game and gave me link to seeā€¦ i thought this is cool game. play a game and can see how team is doing as monthe goes alongā€¦ the rest is history now been playing for the last 18 monthsā€¦ ive gained 30 friends along the way toā€¦im an older guy dont friend players by their chat but by their play at tablesā€¦ and that is why i play here stillā€¦ players here make me a better player at other tablesā€¦ i prefer tournies so this format has made me a dangerous player now :slight_smile: ive seen players with lower banks here playing and ive seen their game improve for being hereā€¦ that makes me smile ear to ear like 1 of my shri lanka friends said lik a goatā€¦ :slight_smile: the love i have seen over the last 18 months for me and other players going through issues in their lives makes me proud to be playing with players that dont look at just winning but playing with real people who respect each other in this game but more importantly for their opponents and their issues as wellā€¦ dreamweavers is a big family of real people just playing a game we love and cheering each other onā€¦ im rambling now to much rumā€¦ just saw that larry is getting us a 4th team backā€¦the game needs thatā€¦ 3 doesnt work Larry i respect like a brother and for u to captain a new team best wishes to the renegades but your health most important my friendā€¦ Sharon u touch base with larry everyday okā€¦ I know u willā€¦ november coming 4 teams? tc all cya tomorrow night lets get the dreamwevers back to 4 teamsā€¦ ps vote republican november 8 Dennis

11 Likes

Thanks Dennis , you are a big part of the leagie and always so supportive , so thanks for giving it a try 18 months ago and sticking around . I agree that 4 teams is much better and thanks to Larrys hard work we will have that again starting Wed. I also have made many new friends through this league and agree we are family ( with a few black sheep ā€¦lol ).

7 Likes

well said Maf, really enjoyed my second try at this gig!

9 Likes

Dennis!!! Maf! I just love what you wrote and you are a GEM and the league is blessed to have you!!! You bring fun, joy and too much darn competition to the game (Cheaterā€¦said with care)! LOL!

You are an AMAZING person with an Angel on your shoulder at all times!!!

7 Likes