Dream Weaver

Cons 27 (13 - Buddy , 9 -star , 5 - PT)
Pirates 84 ( 18 -maf , 14 - golfer , 11 - colo ,10 - juju , 8 - Boje , 6 - Tails , 3 - won , 2 - Des)
Outlaws 8 (7 - Dur ,1 - pre )
Sharks 56 ( 21 - Pant , 16 - Alex , 15 - Bee , 4 - mimi

Players per team

Cons 17
Pirates 20
Outlaws 15
Sharks 10

Congrats Pirates

Monthly Total for July

Cons 880
Pirates 1042
Outlaws 526
Sharks 527

7 Likes

PiratesPirates
PiratesPirates

Congrats Team Pirates winners for the month of July ! Well done !

8 Likes

Congratulations Pirates! Great month of play and Great Team Play!!! :pirate_flag:

8 Likes

Great work Team !!! Well played all month !!!
Good team play and fabulous attendance made it work …
Credit to Cons to make a game of it till the last game of the month … well played as well !!

8 Likes

8 Likes

Aye me hearties, a scurvy lot they were indeed, a motley crew to be sure. But say ye not that those laddies were unworthy or unscrupulous, for they were indeed righteous and fair in their play. And the same to be said for the lassies. Aye maties, they could shiver your timbers and hoist your mainsail! AAAARRGGHHHH!!
0a8712c2f80029c491c14323a6c99f70dcaebd69

11 Likes

Ryan!!! Congrats to you and your maties!

6 Likes

Hell, Ryan, we were all looking for a bit of rum to celebrate. Looks like you drank the damn lot by yourself. Geez, what a guts. lmao

6 Likes

this sounds like Harley !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Let me offer my congratulations as well Ryan. Your turnout was very impressive for every game and your team played like champs the whole month. I do wonder if the return of JBTB had anything to do with it but I suspect there were some well attended poker classes. Looking forward to another month of spirited competition. And welcome back Jazzy, It had been too long my friend.
Bee

7 Likes

Yo ho ho and a bottle ofdownload (3)Happy drinking Pirates,to a job well done. Congrats Ryan :pirate_flag: :parrot:

6 Likes

Correction , total is correct but I forgot to put 12 - WS

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

Scroll down, one bottle left, I stole it from him before he could drink it all.
or scroll up :rofl:

4 Likes

cant see the eyes rolling !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words Randy…it had nothing to do with me…the team scored 1000 points and it was purely a collective effort…good attendence,generous passing and folding the right hands and managing to go deep often…the attendence was always good and that helped in a big way…
I actually give credit to those who dont make the points but pass right thru the game and play tight and not making points doesnt mean they were not part of the points…they were an integral part of those who finished in the points…i thank them for thier efforts and unselfish play…
look forward to a competitive game in August and good luck…always a pleasure with you at the tables…
rgds Jazzzz

8 Likes

All I got to say… it’s nice not being second place… it has been a while, but pirates fight hard every mo…

7 Likes

OIP

7 Likes

5 Likes

Cons 49 (18 - PT , 16 - Tatar , 15 -Larry)
Pirates 13 ( 6 - Tin , 4 - Des , 2 - MctheK, 1 - Jed)
Outlaws 45 (21 - sub ,14 - pre , 7 - Rafter , 3 - Ox )
Sharks 68 ( 13 - mwolf , 12 - Joan , 11 - nica , 10 - Sarah , 9 - MrF ,8 -saraTom, 5 - griz )

Players per team

Cons 16
Pirates 18
Outlaws 15
Sharks 19

Congrats Sharks

Monthly Total for August

Cons 49
Pirates 13
Outlaws 45
Sharks 68

1 Like