Doyle Brunson Poker Great

Am a fan of Doyle Brunson. Texan Hat, poker face, classic poker player. Prayers to his family.

7 Likes

The poker world is mourning the loss of one of its most iconic superstars.
The " Godfather of Poker " Doyle Brunson who passed away this weekend at the age of 89. - May he rest in peace.

7 Likes

Everybody should commemorate Doyle by playing 10-2 today.

7 Likes

RIP Doyle :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

A true legend. RIP. :pray:

2 Likes

RIP Mr Brunson,

4 Likes

6 Likes

I won a hand with 10 2 today. Paired my 2 on a pretty lame flop, figured what the hell, this one’s for Doyle and shoved. Everyone folded. Not very dramatic - and I don’t think I’ll do it again - but here’s to ya, Doyle. The game was always better with you in it.

8 Likes

I’m sure there will be a huge tribute to Doyle at the WSOP in 2 weeks. I’ll be there.

5 Likes

RIP Doyle Brunson

3 Likes

Rip brunson

4 Likes

I tried that today also, lost some chips but felt good knowing a legend won with that hand:).

3 Likes

Great man and poker ambassador!

Doyle F. Brunson was an American poker player who played professionally for over 50 years. He was a two-time World Series of Poker Main Event champion, a Poker Hall of Fame inductee, and the author of several books on poker. Brunson was the first player to win $1 million in poker tournaments. He won ten WSOP bracelets throughout his career, tied with Johnny Chan and Phil Ivey

3 Likes

He was my age so I always felt well represented in his games. Lov’d that mans smile!

That smile Doyle said cost him $64,000 :joy:

1 Like

I’m expecting you’ll see an awful lot of big white cowboy hats!

1 Like

I’m picking one up :+1:t2:

3 Likes

loved to watch his games

2 Likes

RIP Doyle Brunson, Sir

3 Likes

R.I.P., Mr Brunston. You will truly be missed. The poker world has lost one of the best. God bless you, sir…

2 Likes