Downswings

Be my guest to rate all three in decreasing level of mean-spirited-ness.
You already judged one you can’t read. Certainly you can add in two more you did read.

Reminder: Let’s stay on topic…

ZZJapmg

4 Likes

Yes, I see a lot of posts that do not contribute anything and sometimes wonder why they bothered to post…

I do that often as well LOL

3 Likes

This is just a little trick I play on myself when in a downswing because I know the downswing is due to my play and lack of concentration and not “bad luck”. We all fall into ruts and play the “same way” for long periods of time. So shake it up. To improve concentration, play a different way. Maybe it is something you read . Try different strategies. By shaking up your play, you will improve your concentration…and no more downswing.

2 Likes

thanks everyone for the great idea’s, and thanks for the people showing trust in my game.

1 Like

just to clear the air between the two of you:

@JoeDirk : whittaker means you judged a post to be mean spirited while you couldn’t see it’s content.
@Whittaker : joedirk was only referring his post to the fact that it’s flagged, not to judge county on his content.

as u both see, it’s probably just a misunderstanding.
hope this helps :slight_smile:

haha, funny gif :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i played again today, and again my mind was cloudy again, and i was screwing up again.
so i gonna take the small break most people suggested, and after i will use the other tips you all gave me to get on my A game again.
thanks every1.

3 Likes

I saw you doing that Sharon, hope it made you feel better lol

2 Likes

It really does … but I scared my cat…lol

2 Likes

Well, I did not think it was “mean spirited” …all I did was ask a question but the hyper sensitive types chose to take some sort of offence and start with the flagging…I will say again, if you are looking to be offended then surely you will find it…

1 Like

The original purpose and intent of the topic has been diminished and disrupted by irrelevant postings.
This topic has been closed.

1 Like