Donk play or bingo

replay is turning in to a bingo parlor. something needs to be done to controlling the donk play. the fun of playing poker and improving your skills is gone here. Donk playing is out of control. it could be hugely controlled by having long waiting periods for free chips.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We do have plans to adjust the free top-up intervals to help discourage this sort of behavior, but this is also something that’s just always going to happen on a play money poker site. It tends to occur much more frequently on the low stakes tables, as you get up to the medium and high stakes people are usually a bit more careful with their chips.

I’m not sure of the ETA with the top-up changes, but it should be sometime in the near future.

Cheers, Lesley

And less Royal… its more bingo there… I know lots of player get there just to top up they bank and after go to regular games…

Also i will comment that on a no limit table,that going all-in is a poker bet,one of many options of poker play…