Done with this site

Hello all of you very nice and wonderful poker players. I think that it is time for me to lose this site. May all of you have wonderful lives and prosper fruitfully.

1 Like

Dare I ask what got you?

For what its worth, I have had days here where I’m sure they are my last. Then I wind up chatting with a friend and I remember that there are people here I’d miss if I left. You and I have played together before and have talked at the tables. From what I remember, you are one of the nicer people I’ve met here. From my perspective, it would be a shame to lose another friend so I hope you reconsider.

Whatever you decide, I wish you GL

4 Likes

I hope you reconsider. We all go thru our frustration period.

1 Like

Sad to see posts like this from the nicer players, on the other hand would love to see more of them from the morons who ruin the game which cause the nice ones to go.

3 Likes

If you can"t stand the heat…blah blah blah…

I find it a great site, we all have bad days,more than good at times, its what we make of it, good people, good staff, I have always enjoyed replay poker, only site Ive played on and Im gonna stick with it. good job replay !!

2 Likes

I like to chat, joke, and cheat while playing but lately it seems there are so many times I get stuck on tables where no one will respond. I find it so very odd that players can be so serious about winning free chips to the point that they will not chat. I have a lot of chips. More than I really need to participate in games here so now when I get on tables like that I just forfeit my buy in and go searching for a fun table. Unfortunately, this site has more boring tables than they have fun tables.

1 Like

Try playing the sit n go’s . People are friendlier there because we are usually the same group who plays them , there are some "boring " people but most like to chat and joke around. You are more than welcome to join me and my friends anytime.

1 Like

Awhhh eddie! I need to look ya up!!! :grin:

2 Likes

I got the solution Eddie. Check out Kool Kidz Poker League. Read the thread and see if it fulfills your needs :+1:t2::sunglasses:

Good idea Craig…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Kool Kidz Poker League.

Tag line ; We make losing fun :joy:

1 Like

and i’ll be joining ya, thanks any way replay

1 Like

It’s impossible to communicate when one side has severed the connection. In this matter, none of us knows what has so upset the member that they have abandoned the site. We don’t know if it is a matter related to players, the game, or the cards.

Let me expound:

Players: ----- We have all met people here that grate on us. You know the types:

Whiners --- those perpetual complainers that they get nothing even as they win.
 Trash talkers --- those who think themselves as the Don Rickles of poker, insulting all.
 Instructors --- those who comment as experts even as their bankroll shrinks.
 Luckmasters --- those drawing inside straights who constantly hit.

Game: ----- Every game has a style and these don’t intermix. What works in tournaments will kill you in ring and vise versa. Omaha is not Hold’em, though many play like it is. And whatever happened to the additional games discussed, like seven card stud?

Cards ----- I’ve said it enough times, this site’s RNG is suspect. Without the means to verify the mathematics on a personal basis, it will always appear gamed. Have read and heard enough talk about the RNG “highlighting excitement” that I am loosing my faith. Have enough river drownings or high pair cracked and it wears on your confidence.

x************x

As players, we need to keep perspective. This is chip action and it cost us nothing to play. Going bankrupt here is cured by waiting 24-hours. Players will do things in chip play they would never do in a money game.

And that brings me to my final point. It might not be anything related to this site. His departure could be related to real life. If we’re honest, there are times we become addicted to the keyboard. That takes away from things that have far more value, such as family, friends, or self. Perhaps that alone is reason enough for a departure.

3 Likes

very well said !!

2 Likes

lol I like the part (we become addicted to the keyboard).

2 Likes

A very rare bird…never seen one…

the keyboard comes with a price ( yoda voice ) we should all choose

2 Likes

The luckmaster is a special breed of river rats that seem to have the blessing of Lady Luck by hitting that 4-out hand on a consistent basis. The inside straight was an example. You know the guy who has a suited hand to your set after the flop who will get the runner-runner flush, the guy with a trash pair (like pocket 2’s - 4’s or 5’s) to your all-in pocket queens through aces that will hit that trip on the river. Seeing it done by a player once is luck, have the same player do it three or more times while you’re sharing a table makes them a luckmaster.

1 Like