Do you set goals evry day?

A wonder my poker friends! Do you usually set goals for the day when you play? What do your goals look like? I myself always set the goal to get on the last table, then anything can happen if you are lucky too !! There are so many good poker players here and everyone wants to win! Has worked for me to have that goal, then it is always difficult to win a tournament, easier to fail, but if you achieve your goal, then you have succeeded !!

1 Like

In poker I have a simple goal, have fun playing with friends and other players…win or lose…

My only other goal is to wake up in the morning…

Acheive both of those goals…I’ve had a good day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used to set the goal of ending the day with chips ahead, come what may. It was a good goal, and I almost always achieved it. Now I just try to have a good time (and gain chips, but that’s now secondary).

6 Likes

When I plan to play, I set a very small goal for myself, and it gives me a lot of winnings. The goal is to raise my winnings by 10% of my bet, in fact, the winnings at first will not be big, but if you devote as much time to the game as I do, you will be very surprised. You’ll be able to walk away from your job relying on poker. It will bring in a good monthly income. Try it and you won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

You’re a professional poker player ? Earning your income from playing ?

1 Like

No, he is bluffing.

I only play MTT, first goal is to beat half of the players entered. Next goal to get ITM. Next goal try to make next payment jump. Last goal make Final Table. After that it’s in pokergod’s hand.

1 Like

My goals are usually along the lines below:

• try to play well
  • faithfully test out a strategy or tactic of some kind
  • focus on a particular kind of notes
2 Likes

I would say a keen amateur who can make good money on poker. I devote more time to poker, as I can earn from it and not even think about another job, but to keep my love for poker alive, I mix it with freelancing.

1 Like